Go Bottom Go Bottom

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
1fastang
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-07-20          113703

How hard is it or how long does it take to detach or reatach a TC30 Model 7308 loader.
Any tools involved,
What holds up loader when its taken off or put on ?
How long does it take ?
Dealer claimed it was as easy as the newer loaders 14LA , 15LA , etc..
Also if I get the R4 tires what mid mount mower deck width would be adiquate foir the rear tire width ?
Thanks,, Craig......

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
RodgerF

2005-07-21          113733

Hopefully someone will answer that has taken theirs off. I haven't done it yet. On the TC30 there is a piece that wraps around the front grill area. That is the piece that sits on the ground. No tools are involve to remove the loader. There are two quick release pins, one on each side. Use the hydraulics to raise the loader off of the rear mounts while slowly backing away from the loader. Shut the tractor off and disconnet the hydraulics. Dealer made it seem easy but I haven't had the need to to it.

As for the mower width you're going to need at least a 5' deck. On mine with the R-4's, a 5' box blade just covers the rear tracks. I don't finish mow with mine but I would probably look at the 6' model.

Rodger ....

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
drcjv.
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-07-25          113869

I don't have a TC30 but I have a TC33 with a 7308. It is very easy off and on takes only minutes. The key is to shut off the engine and then move the joystick in all directions to relieve the pressure on the hydrolic lines before disconnect. ....

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
garray75

2005-09-09          116154

I have dismounted and mounted my 7308 FEL numerous times. I would suggest these things.

1. Follow the Op Man step by step. I only say this because it goes pretty much exactly as the book states.

2. Try to have as level a spot as possible. Any slope side to side will cause the FEL arms to slide to one side as they come off. You can push them into position but a level surface is best.

3. I have two posts in the ground to push the bucket against. The FEL will sometimes slide forward as you try to mount it onto the tractor. The posts prevent this.

4. As stated in the previous post, after dismounting the FEL and before disconnecting the hydaulic hoses, turn off the engine and activate the hydraulic control to all positions to release the pressure back to the sump.

5. If you have pressure in the lines when re-connecting the hydraulics, the male hose connector will not seat completely into the female connector mounted on the tracotr. Release the pressure on the line by firmly pushing the small nipple at the end of the male hose connector against the lift arm or other immoveable object. NOTE: A small quantity of hydraulic fluid will 'spit' out. Not a big deal but always protect your eyes. I just turn my head. Also, if the line is pressurized, attempting to force the male hose connector into the female connector can result in a torn o-ring in the female connector with resulting leaking of fluid. Guess how I know.

6. The o-ring in the female connector can be replaced by anyone with reasonably nimble fingers, patience, and determination. The torn o-ring can easily be seen in the connector with a penlight. Note the relative position of the white hard plastic ring (in front of the o-ring as I recall, but look for yourself). Remove the o-ring with any small hook like device (perhaps a bent paperclip). Ace Hardware has an excellent selection of o-rings. Match it for thickness and diameter. I do not know the exact dimensions but if your eyeballs tell you they are the same then they are probably close enough. Push one side of the o-ring into the inner groove from whence it came. Hold it in the groove with a small screwdriver or other device and push the rest of the o-ring into the female connector. It actually goes in rather easily. I have done this twice now and carry o-rings in my tractor tool box. The first time I removed the connector. The second time I did it on the tractor. Not much room to work but doable. The female connector can be dis-assembled. I did this the first time when it was off the tractor but bear in mind that my employment requires this sort of mechanical adventurism. Let your conscience be your guide. All in all, if you cannot get a new o-ring in by yourself, how much worse off are you for having tried?

Hope you find this helpful. ....

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
lewy44

2005-09-26          116954

I feel the 7308 loader is very easy to mount and dismount. It isn't unusual for me to have the loader on and off my TC33D more than once a day. Actually the only time I leave the FEL on is during the winter when I will be needing the tractor for moving snow. The worse problem I encounter is connecting the hydraulic hoses. Most of the time I do not have any trouble with the tractor engine running, however, (heck, I never have taken the time to figure out why)occasionally I have to stop the tractor engine and cycle the loader controls to successfully connect the hoses. ....

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
olfdart

2006-04-23          128158

I have a NH 1920 with a 7308 loader, I can have mine off in about 2 minutes if I am not distracted. I would like to know if anyone has mounted a bobcat type quick detach plate to a 7308 to change buckets easily? ....

Link:   

Click Here

Picture Link
New Holland Tractors NH 7308 LOADER  ON   OFF

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-24          128204

When I worked at the dealership I install a few quick attach plates. They are made by ATI. Most any dealer New Holland or not can get one for you. ....

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
pinevalleyfarm

2007-06-15          142966

I have a Tc30 & 7308 loader it goes on & off like a breeze on level surface. It will take a few attempts until you get used to it, but no problem. sometimes mine is on & off several times in same day. I also use a 930b(NH) finish mower and R4 tires. Dont waste money on turf tires, only problem is medium reverse is too fast for backing and turning when mowing. Mow in M1 back and turn in 2wd low range. ....

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
newholland10

2008-03-05          151918

yes newholland makes a quick detach plate for almost all their loaders.makes things real nice ....

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
uflymifixm

2011-06-26          179175

hello kind sir ,
dont have a manuel for my 7308 front loader ,,looks fairly simple to take off ,, couple of questions ,, how do you position the bucket on the ground and do i have to support the working frame somehow before i back away from it !! thanks for your help ,
bobby allison ....

NH 7308 LOADER ON OFF

View my Photos
jgrayossi

2012-03-20          182823

I purchased a TC30 with a 7308 loader and, unfortunately it didn't come with manual for the loader.

Can you give me step by step instructions for detaching and attaching the loader?

Thanks ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login