Tarheel Tractor: New Holland Tractor Prices  -- New Holland Tractors Discussion Forum and Review Tarheel Tractor: New Holland Tractor Prices -- New Holland Tractors Discussion Forum

parts   |   manuals   |   discussion   |   photos   |   podcast   |   reviews   |   specs   |   dealers   |   classifieds   |   contact   |   faq   |   myProfile   |   home          Login Now | Sign Up

FAQ:   What is a tractor?

Forum Index
New As Posted | Active Subjects

www.emerichsales.com - New & Used Equipment
          View Tractors For Sale!

www.partsbynet.com - Lawn and Garden Equipment Parts

Bernardsville Landscape Lighting
Click to Post a New Message!

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > New Holland Tractor Prices Forum

Page [ 1 ] | 2 | 3 | 4 | | Next >>
Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo
 07-03-2004, 22:45 Post: 90004
James s desmond
2004-07-03 22:45:03
 Tarheel Tractor

I recently purchased a NEW HOLLAND tc33da from steve at TARHEEL TRACTOR. I Live 12 hours from the store. While talking to them I was able to ask questions and their concerns and sugestions to my questions were very helpful in making sure the machine fitted my needs.While picking up the machine Steve showed me how to use the seat belt and safety features to help make operating the machine comfortable. Their was no need to haggle over the fair PRICE.They also provided me with personal numbers incase I got lost through the night while driving to pick up my machine and returning home.I highly sugest using TARHEEL TRACTOR to make any type of equipment or parts purchases.

Reply to PostReply | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bookmarks: Digg It | Del.icio.us | Stumble This

07-04-2004, 10:02 Post: 90019
kwschumm

View my Photos

View my Photos  Pics
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

Filter by User
 Tarheel Tractor

The frequency of this type of unsolicited post from non-members sure makes it seem like Tarheel Tractor is spamming the board. There aren't anywhere near this many voluntary testimonials about other sponsors.

07-04-2004, 20:27 Post: 90068
lfarraher

Tarheel Tractor

I really don't think it is spamming.
I would say more along the line of a free opinion of a happy ending.
Maybe if more dealers were as easy to deal with or knowledgable, they too would be posted by happy customers.
If posts of Tarheel tractors bothers you..don't read them..nobody is twisting your arm to do so.
Just my opinion..(Unless opinions are no longer covered by the 1st amendment of free speech)

07-04-2004, 20:37 Post: 90072
kwschumm

View my Photos

View my Photos  Pics

Filter by User
 Tarheel Tractor

Actually, the first amendment really doesn't apply here because Dennis is free to delete any post he wants. My point is that too many merchants try to spam here and if we're not vigilant about it this board will become nothing but a bunch of spam. Tarheel may well be a great outfit, I don't know, but there has been a rash of unsolicited testimonials about them here lately which is quite unusual.

07-05-2004, 06:50 Post: 90092
ljfarraher

Filter by User
 Tarheel Tractor

I see your point.
But I believe that as long as it pertains to the content of the area..it should be ok.
Now if several started posting of anything NOT even associated with tractors in any way..THAT should not be allowed here.
If I had dealt with you on a tractor and was pleased..trust me, I would be posting to others about your business and take the time to see it for themselves..

07-05-2004, 19:31 Post: 90139
brokenarrow

Tarheel Tractor

Agreed and agreed, with both of you. Atleast tarheel sponsors this web site so it isnt totally free if they are.
What troubles me a bit is on the advertisement they have on ebay for their tc40 gear mfd. They say in the description that it has ALL the features of a deluxe model. That is not true if you relate a deluxe with hydro because you can NOT get the tractor from the dealer with the rubber mats and its related parts behund your legs, I believe a cup holder too. I tried to get it and was told they only put it on the deluxe hydro models. So all in all I guess it dont have ALL the features.

07-05-2005, 20:14 Post: 113092
Cleeduss

Filter by User
 Tarheel Tractor

I also drove quite a long distance to shop at Tarheel. I also dealt with Steve as my main contact and he was great. They beat my local dealer by quite a large margin. My local dealer told me to go ahead and drive if I wanted to waste my time. I got about 3 hours into the drive and my local dealer called me and told me he would come close to Tarheels price and save me the drive. I told him to go take a flying leap. Steve was very helpful and gave me quite a few pointers as this was my first tractor.(I am also a yankee and them good ole boys dont think we can handle manual labor) I will be buying another tractor next year and I will be driving to North Carolina to pick it up. If any of you ever go there ask Steve about the local barbecue place the food was just fantastic. I am not associated in any way with Tarheel I just love the service and price they gave me.

07-08-2005, 00:53 Post: 113155
oldrental

Filter by User
 Tarheel Tractor

I find it hard to believe that many dealers still believe they are dealing with a “local” economy. That people are going to shop local just because that is what they did in the past.

You should understand that a dealer has to make money to stay in business, he just does not have to make it all off one guy.

07-08-2005, 18:47 Post: 113174
earthwrks

TP Contributor

View my Photos

View my Photos  Pics

Filter by User
 Tarheel Tractor

"World economy" is fine when you're out to save a few (or many) dollars and never expect to have to make a warranty claim. But when the chips are down, and the tractor needs service---and you need it right now---don't expect the local guy to treat you like the local dealer (the dealer isn't obligated to service you). I went down this road with my dealer, and even met with the sympathetic service manager giving him hypotheticals about "if" I bought from out-of-state. He said sure he'd work on it, but the local guys come first. And as it is they have about a two-week backlog as it is. It could add another week or so. I'm commercial and can't afford even a day's downtime let alone 4 weeks. In addition to buying and servicing local, my dealer has saved me close to $4000 in what would have been rental fees while my tractor and skid steer were serviced. And NH Service and Sales Reps. have a duty to keep their territory's dealers and customers happy---step out of the loop and get into another's territory and they are less inclined to bend over backward to help you the customer. It's like I tell my customers when they tell me I'm higher priced than someone else: "You can pay me now to do the job or pay me double to re-do the other, cheaper guy's work".

07-08-2005, 20:30 Post: 113180
oneace

TP Contributor

View my Photos

View my Photos  Pics

Filter by User
 Tarheel Tractor

Nicely said!!

Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Page [ 1 ] | 2 | 3 | 4 | | Next >>

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > New Holland Tractor Prices Forum

Thread 90004 Filter by Poster:
brokenarrow 1 | Chief 1 | Cleeduss 3 | dieseltrctr 1 | DRankin 1 | earthwrks 6 | James s desmond 1 | jamese 3 | Justus 1 | kwschumm 3 | lfarraher 1 | ljfarraher 3 | oldrental 2 | oneace 3 | skyraiderad5 1 |

Most Viewed

+ NEW HOLLAND TC33DA PRICE $4200?
+ Boomer 2030 Price?
+ Possible strike?
+ My experiance with New Holland
+ New Holland TC-18
+ Ford 1620 Deal or No-Deal??
+ looking for NH compact tractor.
+ Price check TC30
+ 2009 nh 3040
+ New Holland/Kubota comparison

Most Discussion