Go Bottom Go Bottom

Suggestion on asking price TC 35D

View my Photos
PegasusBlue
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-05-14          86029

Hi to all,

I am seeking advice on what I should be asking for my 2002 TC 35D Boomer with 16LA and a mere 323 hours on it.

I bought this lovely machine new two years ago and now have to part with it as I am in the military and have been transferred to another part of the country where I will not be able to use it.

As I am in Canada, I have to consider the exchange rate as well. At the moment I am thinking of asking around $16500.00 U.S. (or 23500.00 Cdn).

I had paid 30K Cdn two years ago, so I figure this is a pretty fair price.

Any suggestions/ Comments?

I also have a 72 inch finishing mower that I am selling with or without the tractor that is also new.

As you can all imagine I am terribly sad about having to sell, but alas those are the pitfalls of military life!

Thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
rbl0s1s0

2004-08-19          93859

I was thinking about buying a new Boomer, I also live in Canada. Not sure on their resale value however, I've just started to look. I see you ran a six foot finisher on the rear, I have a landpride AT25 running behind a Ford 8N, How do you rate your machine's power for running your mower and also your bucket loader are you happy with the hydraulic performance/power? ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-08-19          93888

Rb10
I also have an old tractor like yours (see my pics) I have a tc40 mfd/ w/fel. Love it!!! More power than I could of ever imagined (see ditch digging project going on, in my pics. It may look like nothing but I was digging basically thru a 50/50 mix of heavy soil/clay and 50% 6" to 16" rocks. Was very impressed and there is NO comparison with the 8n. ....

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-08-25          94534

Pegasus that sounds like a fair price to me if maybe a little low. You should have no problem selling that machine at the price you stated. Good luck and thanks for serving. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login