Go Bottom Go Bottom

Stll waiting Hmmm

View my Photos
brokenarrow
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-09          82604

Buisness must be booming or I made a foolish mistake. I ordered my tracotr feb 14th and they ran it down the production line last Tue. They missed my date of easter weekend to deliver (Although I did tell them back in Feb. that there was NO rush on when it gets here, just before the end of April) Hopefully I will get a call this coming week and can start using it the weekend after easter.
Frustrating, this waiting game!!!!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Stll waiting Hmmm

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-04-09          82608

They are trying to deliver as many tractors as possible this time of year. As with any seasonal spring sales the time to buy is the middle of the winter or the fall. Keep the faith it will get here. ....

Stll waiting Hmmm

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-04-10          82682

Peters
Middle of winter around me is Feb 14th. LOL.. All kidding aside, I wont need it for anouther few weeks but I am taking my oldest kid to tour a college by the farm this coming weekend and I am hoping the tractor is schedualed to be delivered the same weekend. LOL Just thinking, how many people in their right minds would be hoping they could cut 5-10 acres on their weekend off? ....

Stll waiting Hmmm

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-04-12          82895

That was fast! Just confirmed it, this Friday it gets delivered to my place. ....

Stll waiting Hmmm

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-04-13          82915

Brokenarrow; yes business is booming, I just read an article written by an auctioneer who conducts auctions over a large part if the upper midwest. One of his comments was that CUT"S are the hottest selling item in the auction busines. Congrads on the new tractor, you'll love it. Good thing you got the tractor before the college bills start rolling in, We put four out of five kids thru, the last one was ten years ago, I'd hate to imagine what tuition rates must be now. Frank. ....

Stll waiting Hmmm

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-04-13          83059

Thanks Frank
I will be gone for a few days playing with the new tractor. And thanks for all your good advice I really appreciate it! Talk to you Monday! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login