Go Bottom Go Bottom

TC40DA and Corriher

View my Photos
mebumich
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-03-08          79237

I'm new here, but have been reading everyone's posts for some time. I really appreciate all the helpful information, and just wanted to pass on some of my own. After shopping around, I found the best deal for me on a 2004 TC40DA hydrostatic with turf tires, to be from Corriher for $16,885. On top of that, I'm getting a 84" rear pull behind mower (GM35-84) for $1450, 66" tiller (RT10-66) for $1395, and 72" bush hog (SQ720) for $1050. The folks at Corriher were prompt, informative, and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC40DA and Corriher

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-08          79254

Definately sounds like a good deal. I definately pays to shop around even after you have made a decision in regards to brand. ....

TC40DA and Corriher

View my Photos
stevenc

2004-03-08          79275

HI,,I found the same tractor at Tarheel Tractor in Lenoir,NC for about $325.00 less,,what a GREAT bunch of folks!,,ask for Brandon,,as I understand,,he use to be with Corriher,and started the whole thing ....

TC40DA and Corriher

View my Photos
stevenc

2004-03-08          79276

HI,,I found the same tractor at Tarheel Tractor in Lenoir,NC for about $325.00 less,,what a GREAT bunch of folks!,,ask for Brandon,,as I understand,,he use to be with Corriher,and started the whole thing ....

TC40DA and Corriher

View my Photos
rjones

2004-03-08          79280

well, mercy me steven. i bought a tractor from corriher last year at your recommendation. now, after not logging on for a month or so, i see you recommending another GREAT bunch of folks.
couldn't be that you've changed employment again, could it?
you know, you really ought to identify yourself as an employee of these companies. ... but, hey, that's just my 2 pennies

rjones ....

TC40DA and Corriher

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-03-11          79599

Rjones
I live in Wi. and dont work for either!! LOL
$325 is alomost a new box blade, If Steven works there and is passing on a three hundred dollar bit of info, I would be listening and thanking him (since both company's advertise here anyway)if I live near their! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login