What I paid for TC40D in NC..........: New Holland Tractor Prices  -- New Holland Tractors Discussion Forum and Review What I paid for TC40D in NC..........: New Holland Tractor Prices -- New Holland Tractors Discussion Forum

parts   |   manuals   |   discussion   |   photos   |   podcast   |   reviews   |   specs   |   dealers   |   classifieds   |   contact   |   faq   |   myProfile   |   home          Login Now | Sign Up

FAQ:   What is a tractor?

Forum Index
New As Posted | Active Subjects

www.emerichsales.com - New & Used Equipment
          View Tractors For Sale!

www.partsbynet.com - Lawn and Garden Equipment Parts

Bernardsville Landscape Lighting
Click to Post a New Message!

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > New Holland Tractor Prices Forum

Page [ 1 ] |
Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo
 05-08-2001, 20:39 Post: 27946
Andrew Lawton

TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster
 What I paid for TC40D in NC..........

Since I got so much info here to help in my purchase, I thought I'd at least mention what kind of deal I finally ended up with:TC 40 D, hydro, supersteer, 17LA loader with ATI skid steer quick attach plate, rear remote & hoses to run 4n1 bucket, 2nd rear remote & hydraulic toplink, 73" CAL brand skidsteer 4n1 bucket with teeth, grill guard, filled R4 tires, delivered & 50 hour service (I pay fluid & filter costs).$25,100I also added:CAL brand skidsteer pallet forks $690Woods B209 (9 shank) boxblade $1200Rollings brand 8 foot rake $535Grand total of $27,525 + TAX + a couple legal fees.I took advantage of the new lower interest rate program at 3.9% for 36 months. I'm told there are currently some cash incentives for the dealers on certain models; something like $550 on the TC40s.While NONE of the area dealers are close to the best deals I'm seeing posted here, I was able to get the dealer I most wanted to do the deal with (clearly the most knowledgeable & closest too!)to offer an equivilent package to the best offer I had elsewhere. Furthermore, this dealer has nearly everything in stock......other dealers would need 6-8 weeks to deliver.Since 1 of the items not in stock was the 73" 4n1, he is delivering the tractor with a (slightly smaller)loaner 4n1; he may be able to offer a loaner boxblade too, as the particular Woods model I wanted is also on order. Although I'd love to match some of the deals I see here, service like that was worth a few dollars more to me.I should have my new unit this weekend. Thanks for the wealth of information-Andrew

Reply to PostReply | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bookmarks: Digg It | Del.icio.us | Technorati | Furl | Stumble This

Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Page [ 1 ] |

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > New Holland Tractor Prices Forum

Thread 27946 Filter by Poster:
Andrew Lawton 1 |

Most Viewed

+ NEW HOLLAND TC33DA PRICE $4200?
+ Boomer 2030 Price?
+ Possible strike?
+ My experiance with New Holland
+ New Holland TC-18
+ Ford 1620 Deal or No-Deal??
+ looking for NH compact tractor.
+ Price check TC30
+ 2009 nh 3040