Any more prices on TC40D & TC45D?: New Holland Tractor Prices  -- New Holland Tractors Discussion Forum and Review Any more prices on TC40D & TC45D?: New Holland Tractor Prices -- New Holland Tractors Discussion Forum

parts   |   manuals   |   discussion   |   photos   |   podcast   |   reviews   |   specs   |   dealers   |   classifieds   |   contact   |   faq   |   myProfile   |   home          Login Now | Sign Up

FAQ:   What is a tractor?

Forum Index
New As Posted | Active Subjects

www.emerichsales.com - New & Used Equipment
          View Tractors For Sale!

www.partsbynet.com - Lawn and Garden Equipment Parts

Bernardsville Landscape Lighting
Click to Post a New Message!

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > New Holland Tractor Prices Forum

Page [ 1 ] |
Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo
 06-07-2000, 14:34 Post: 16992
Philip J. Nagel

TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster
 Any more prices on TC40D & TC45D?

...Iím getting ready to purchase my first tractor (probably a TC40D or 45D). So far Iíve been to two NH dealers, and Iíve been amazed at how much higher their initial quotes have been than some of the prices Iíve seen on this message board. For example, I was first quoted $28,920 for a TC45D w. SuperSteer and 17LA Loader w. 72Ē HD Bucket. The dealer then promptly brought the price down to $25,900 in an obvious effort to make me think he was giving me a good deal. But Iíve seen a price on this site of $22,550 for a TC45D with the same setup. Thatís over three grand less! At another dealer, I was quoted a price of $20,500 for a TC33D with SuperSteer and loader while there are numerous examples on this message board of quotes $3000 and even $4000 less! . Is this typical for tractor dealers everywhere? (I live in SE PA). Anyway Iím glad I found this site; it looks like it might save me lots of $$$. I just wish that there were more examples of prices for the TC40D and 45D models so I can stand on firmer ground when Iím ready to seriously bargain with dealers. If anyone has received some good price quotes on these models lately, Iíd really appreciate it if you would let me know. Also, are there any other web sites besides tractorbynet.com that have price info on the bigger Boomers? Thanks in advance for your help.Jan

Reply to PostReply | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bookmarks: Digg It | Del.icio.us | Stumble This

06-07-2000, 17:09 Post: 16996
Mark Wooldridge

Any more prices on TC40D

I got a quote over the phone on a TC29D FWD S.S turf tires loaded with a tube and calcium, 7308 Loader, and 60" mid mount side discharge mower for $19,500. To upgrade to a 72" mower was $475 and to go to a rear discharge was another $85. To upgrade to a TC33D was another $600. This put it at $20,660. I am now trying to work the price to $18,750-$19,000 for a TC33D FWD S.S 7308 loader, 72" mid mount rear discharge mower.

Good Luck and keep in touch with you bargaining. I am also ready to buy as soon as a dealer gives me the best price.

Mark

01-03-2001, 22:05 Post: 23060
Daren

Any more prices on TC40D

I hate to be the bad guy giving out information on tractor pricing, but I have always gotten 18% off list price when I bought tractors. My area dealer gives me 20% off on implements, (tillers, blades, etc.) Let me tell you one thing, I have always seen nicer, larger dealers make it on volume, instead of worrying about making higher profits on selling less volume. It will depend on your economic area and whether or not the dealer needs the business. Good luck!

01-04-2001, 19:05 Post: 23079
J. Dubbs

Any more prices on TC40D

Hey fellas I just traded a 2000 TC29 for a 2001 TC35. The TC29 operated flawlessly and I hope the TC35 works out as well. Looking for feedback regarding the TC35. By the way I paid $11,900 for the 2000 TC29, and after calculating the trade-in and difference $14,400 for the 2001 TC35. Both units have the deluxe 3 pt., folding ROPS and R-4 tires. J.Dubbs

01-19-2001, 21:05 Post: 23533
Aaron E. Zimmermann

Any more prices on TC40D

I just purchased a new TC35D, hydro, loader, 4WD, R4 tires, ROPS, but NO SS (don't miss it) for $19,000. I voluntered 50% down and financed the rest with New Holland finance for 1 year at 0%. I could have financed the entire thing at 0% but it gave me a little leverage. I think there was a little more room in the deal but I want to have good service and relations with the dealer and didn't want to be know as the small tightass farmer. I got a BushHog 72" tiller for $1,500 and will go back and get a BushHog box blade later this month and will pay between $424 - 475 (a fair price with them still making money of the list of %550).

Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Page [ 1 ] |

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > New Holland Tractor Prices Forum

Thread 16992 Filter by Poster:
Aaron E. Zimmermann 1 | Daren 1 | J. Dubbs 1 | Mark Wooldridge 1 | Philip J. Nagel 1 |

Most Viewed

+ NEW HOLLAND TC33DA PRICE $4200?
+ Boomer 2030 Price?
+ Possible strike?
+ My experiance with New Holland
+ New Holland TC-18
+ Ford 1620 Deal or No-Deal??
+ looking for NH compact tractor.
+ Price check TC30
+ 2009 nh 3040
+ New Holland/Kubota comparison

Most Discussion