Go Bottom Go Bottom

TZ22DA Diesel 4WD

View my Photos
sxs191
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-07-24          155606

Hello everyone. I am new to this sight and was trying to do some research on New Hollands. A local dealer near me is selling the attach http://www.equipmentlocator.com/asp/eDetails.aspx?eqID=412153&eID=1&loc=na-en&u=&ind=&appMode=dlr# GT. Again, I don't know much about them and was wondering if this seams like a fair price for what is being sold. Thanks for your time, Scott

Link:   TZ22DA,Diesel,4WD

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TZ22DA Diesel 4WD

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-07-24          155608

There is a similarly equipped one listed for sale on tractorhouse dot com with an asking price of ~8500 but they didn't say how many hours were on it. You might ask the dealer what the price of a new one is and you can always offer 8500 and let them counter. If you're financing the purchase and they offer 0% financing on a new one with warranty then that may be the better route.

What all do you intend to do with the machine? ....

TZ22DA Diesel 4WD

View my Photos
sxs191
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-07-24          155610

Drive over my neighbors JD L130. :) Kidding. I would like to eventually get the front loader for it and front blade. I have been looking at the Simplicty Legacy and Kubota also. New Hollands Web Sight is the worst because they don't show attachments available for it or prices. Thanks for the websight, it is helpful to do comparisons. Scott ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login