Go Bottom Go Bottom

New TZ22DA arrival the search is over Pics included

View my Photos
MackVision
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-01-14          122749

I want to thank all of you who have put in their opinions on their machines and experience over all on here. I would have loved to got a 33DA or 26DA, however after numerous trips to the dealer, and testing them out, I am confident that this TZ22DA will work out best. I wont be setting my property on fire and rebuilding from scratch, tearing out my sidewalks or moving enormous amounts of dirt, so this size will work the best, besides its primary function will be mowing. there I was a little shaky about the dealer, but they reassured me that I can be confident of their support after the sale, plus when the mechanics went over it with me they were very knowledgable and ansered all my questions, as well as some MUST DO'S on the unit when removing the deck..that was a huge plus.
Price was quite good and as follows,
TZ22DA 4WD, NON-sensitrak,.......$8450
10LA loader w/ 48" bucket......$3000
60cms 60" mid mount deck.....$1800
Total minus tax $13250.00
I didnt think that was too bad, I had been price higher on the loader and deck elsewhere....and if not, too late now huh?!?!? :)

Thanks to all who have had weighed in. Your information was crucial in making this selection and invaluable just for the purchase, and I know will be also for owning and operating here in the near future.
Dealer said he wouldnt be able to drop off till Monday 1-16-06, but so happened they had a driver work today (Saturday) and delivered!! We werent home so we arranged for them to leave it outside the garage. When we got home the wife asked me if I was going to play or just put it away....I said was just gonna put it away, but as soon as I got on the seat.......
Fired up and ran back to try out the woods, kicked in the 4-wheel.....got it a bit muddy, loaded up the bucket with firewood and dumped it on the back porch!!!....then I put it away.....for now!!!!

Thanks again all!!!!!!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-01-14          122750

Congratulations! It's always great to see a shiny new tractor and the pleasure it brings. Glad to see you took pics of it before you got it muddy - it will never be that clean again. ....

View my Photos
MackVision

2006-01-14          122751

Sorry bout the pic, thought I could do URL, but no can do, so went to ad on the profile, downsized, but still not showing up, but says uploaded...so maybe it will magically appear as things tend to do here in computer world...!! ....

View my Photos
MackVision

2006-01-14          122752

Did the pic come out?? And I took those after going through some mud believe it or not...but it didnt splash all over...just on the wheels and deck....and thanks for the compliment!!...I know it will be a blast! ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-01-14          122753

Just the one pic is on your profile. It doesn't *look* muddy. ....

View my Photos
wr5evk8jj
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-01-15          122791

Oh, what a happy day and time for you; it's great to see that you came to a decision on what you wanted or needed.

I don't have the "sensitrak" option either. Now, after having a few hours on my unit, the Case DX24E which is the red version of the NH TZ24DA, I believe the sensitrak is not really needed. When I really need the 4WD, it is locked in and stays there like when doing dirt work or working with the loader. Otherwise, it gets real easy to spinout when in 2WD. When engaged, it does tend to tear up the ground a bit more in tight turns, but that is expected.

I suppose that one of the cautions the dealer advised you about was when removing the MMM to make sure that the MMM clears the hyrdraulic filter when sliding it out. I was told that too, but forgot about it. My hydraulic filter has a nice (small) dent in it from sliding out the MMM. It could have been much worse. The hydraulic filter location may be a weak point as there is nothing guarding the hydraulic filter with the MMM deck removed, and there not much clearance either between the filter and the ground. With the MMM removed, I would be cautious of big stuff that you go over or sticks as that filter could be vulnerable. A removeable guard for the filter and the HST fan would be great in that area.

There have been others on here stating that seat time was great therapy. I totally concur with that, and I need more (too much travel to the east coast in the past 4 months coupled with doing other stuff around the house when I am home). Welcome.

We look forward to some more pictures too. ....

View my Photos
MackVision

2006-01-15          122809

yeah, I noticed that filter being right there on the bottom, and thought that it was a dumb place for that....very crucial filter, in a vulnerable place. I have already been scheming a way to fabricate a skid plate to put up there that wont look silly. I might run it down the road to a near by station, just so happens they are probably one of the only stations within 10 mile radius or so that sell red dye diesel (off road). Dealer has on road, but didnt fill it up for me....kinda stunk that they didnt, but that meant that I could put in the red dye instead and keep it that way, cheaper too!
HOnestly, your detaile message and pics that you sent were the determining factor in the decision of the TZ purchase. As I had stated before, what you are doing with yours is a carbon copy of what I will be doing with mine for the most part. As well, they had been sitting on this unit for some time, and wanted to move it...thought the price was right.
I thank you greatly! ....

View my Photos
kyvette

2006-01-17          122893

MackVision,
I brought my TZ24DA about 18 months ago and now have about 155 hours. Its a good little tractor, excellent mowing machine.

Take a look at my pictures, I have cut in a driveway using a box blade, it took a while but did the job and I have added a front bumper/grille guard.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine.

Dave ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login