Go Bottom Go Bottom

Bobcat utility vehicle

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-10-20          136156

Anyone see or drive one of these yet?

Link:   Bobcat utility vehicle

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bobcat utility vehicle

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-10-21          136179

I've seen them but I don't see them being as popular as a tractor with a loader or a just a skidsteer. IMO they're for the guy who has more money than he knows what to do with. And if it breaks down---"ALL" your equipment is out of commission. ....

Bobcat utility vehicle

View my Photos
Peters

2006-10-22          136204

I saw the implements in the compact equip mag. but did not really look at the vehicle until now. How does this differ from the tructor which claims to be patented? I am not sure how they could be as Mercedes and Jeep were essentually the same thing years ago, but so be it. ....

Bobcat utility vehicle

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-10-22          136205

The tructor is much, much bigger and more a real tractor. The bobcat IMO is is glorified golf cart with borderline small, light duty skid-steer type capabilities---without skid steering of course. ....

Bobcat utility vehicle

View my Photos
Murf

2006-10-24          136270

I think you guys are confused a bit. It sounds like you are talking about the ToolCat, which is a *completely* different animal.

This is like a Gator or Mule, but slightly more robust. This does not have a FEL or the big diesel drivetrain the ToolCat has.

Best of luck. ....

Bobcat utility vehicle

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-10-24          136274

Murf you're right I was confused --sort of. The glorified golf cart does a "loader" that goes 2 feet and lifts 500lb. The ToolCat still seems like a flash-in-the-pan unless you have a lot of money or are a grounds keeper.
But I'm jis' sayin'. (That was for you Murf. :) ) ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login