Go Bottom Go Bottom

D1500 maintenance info

View my Photos
grabbler
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-05-02          178295

Newbie here, looking for info, got a Mitsu D1500, put about 200hrs on her with no probs, mainly mowing deck, fence auger and general chores hauling trailers etc. Figured she might need some kinda maintenance, engine oil change and fuel filter bowl check and empty are obvious, grease gun all the obvious points same, it's the hydraulics I have no idea about. Big access marked "oil" on the transmission trunk right in front of the seat, what goes in there, and with no dipstick or anything is it a visual to make sure the level is correct. Anything else I should check?? Thanks ahead of time.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

D1500 maintenance info

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-05-03          178298

If you can't get a manual, I hope an owner will steer you. You have to find where to drain it and sometimes there's more than one. There may be an internal and external filter to clean or replace. You need the right kind of fluid. I can only tell you that generally you fill to within a few inches of the top. ....

D1500 maintenance info

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-05-04          178306

No idea but have you looked very carefully for a dipstick on the transmission. Under the seat, near the seat, on sides of the transmission near a foot rest or on the back of the transmission. Would expect it to be protected so sort of hidden. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login