Go Bottom Go Bottom

hydraulic pump

View my Photos
marmar
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-12-21          121484

Looking for a replacement for a Mitsubishi MT-210D tractor. Original pump failed and filled crankcase with hydraulic fluid until it came out the oil level dipstick. Number on pump is GP-3844AL. Was plowing snow at local fire hall when pump failed. Tractor is sitting outside. Need ASAP. Does anyone have one or know where I can buy a new one or anu other pump that would work? Thanks. Mike

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

hydraulic pump

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-21          121487

Cub Cadet sell Mitsus but I don't know what the cross over is. ....

hydraulic pump

View my Photos
marmar

2005-12-21          121488

Called a big Cub dealer. They said the older Mitsubishi parts don't cross with any Cub parts? Not sure if this person knows for sure? I know KYB sells one but I called them and they are not allowed to sell it by propietary restrictions? I don't know why since Mit. tractors are no longer being made? ....

hydraulic pump

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-21          121490

They are still being sold as Club Cadets, but not as Mitsubishi. There are a few companies that stock parts but the pump might be hard to find. Most of the best stocked are on the west coast. Check the links below. ....

Link:   Handler

Picture Link
Mitsubishi hydraulic pump

hydraulic pump

View my Photos
BillRodgers

2005-12-21          121526

I can furnish a new pump for your MT210 and possibly a used pump. Call 1-800-609-5110. Bill - satohparts.com ....

hydraulic pump

View my Photos
BillRodgers

2005-12-22          121588

I checked my inventory today and I do have a good used pump to sell. Call toll free 1-800-609-5110. Bill ....

hydraulic pump

View my Photos
marmar

2005-12-23          121598

Already found a new one at EFC Equipment out West. Price was $385 delivered. Sheartractor had quoted me 545.85 plus 12 S&H. these babies are expensive. Thanks for all your help. Mike. ....

hydraulic pump

View my Photos
brianheeb

2007-04-01          140916

I'm looking at a discussion from Dec 2005 re: hydraulic pump on your Mitsu Tractor. Did replacing the pump solve your problem? Yesterday I had a similar situation with my MT1801D. The exhaust turned dk gray and oil started dripping from my exhaust stack. When I pulled the oil dipstick I had oil shooting out like a fountain. Afterwards, my trans/hydraulic fluid was so low it wouldn't register on the dip stick. This morning the hydraulics are functional, but very slow and weak. I don't want to run it any more until I figure out what happened yesterday. ....

hydraulic pump

View my Photos
BillRodgers

2007-04-01          140919

Brian the seal has popped out of your hydraulic pump and it is dumping hyd. oil into your engine. The seal may have failed or more likely you have a check valve stuck causing an overpressure situation that blew the seal loose. We can furnish a new seal and some help to troubleshoot the system to find the real source of the problem. Email or call 1-800-609-5110. See satohparts.com for email address. Bill ....

hydraulic pump

View my Photos
brianheeb

2007-04-01          140924

Is it likely that any damage was caused to the engine? If I replace/repair the hydraulic pump, and change the engine oil, should I be good to go? I'm pretty handy, but a novice mechanic. Is replacing the check valve and the seal something that I should attempt? Thanks for your advice! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login