Go Bottom Go Bottom

MF 1020 where to hook up hydraulic hoses for Front loader at pump

View my Photos
Royalred
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-06-01          192863

Where do you hookup hydraulic hoses to feed front loader on a Massey Ferguson 1020 year 1989 just getting ready to install a used front loader off a Satoh Beaver 111

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Royalred

2015-06-01          192864

Picture Link
Massey Ferguson Tractors MF 1020 where to hook up hydraulic hoses for Front loader at pump

View my Photos
Royalred

2015-06-01          192865

Picture Link
Massey Ferguson Tractors MF 1020 where to hook up hydraulic hoses for Front loader at pump

View my Photos
arcwelder

2015-06-01          192874

On my 1045 there was an aluminum block that went to the hydraulic controls on the back of the tractor between the pump pressure line and the case housing the controls, the hoses for the front end loader came off of that.
On my 1250 an aluminum block goes between the hydraulic line from the pump and where it connects to the transmission on the bottom right, that does about the same thing as the 1045.
When I mounted the Massey 232 front end loader on my long tractor, I went to the junkyard, got another pressure line and cut it. Then put compression fittings on it from discount hydraulic hose. Be ready for price shock, as you will need the metric compression to JIC male fitting.
I added quick couplers on hoses to connect to the front end loader, a selector valve to run other things like a log splitter, and a relief valve. I almost earned the hard way is to MAKE SURE you ADD A RELIEF VALVE on the pump side to relieve back to the transmission. If the couplers close up, you might blow a line or worse, strip the gears that drive the pump. The quick coupler closed and ground the gear on the engine. It did not strip the gears, but could have been real bad.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login