Go Bottom Go Bottom

FarmTrac 30 DTC

View my Photos
jeffrey7281
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-06-03          130358

I've found a FarmTrac 300DTC ( 122 hrs) with grading box and blade for 11,500.00. I looked at it in person and it's very clean. Does anyone know first hand realiability, dependability, and qaulity of these tractors??? Does this seem like a good value?? Any help is appreciated....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

FarmTrac 30 DTC

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-06-03          130377

Dollars? Never

//greg// ....

FarmTrac 30 DTC

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-06-03          130382

Try going to the e-bay site and do a search on the machine you are looking for. Do what is called a "completed items" search. This will show the prices the auctions went for, which to me is a fair representation of what the market will bear. ....

FarmTrac 30 DTC

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-06-03          130383

If you do that be extra suspicious of any prices that are unreasonably low. Often those would be scams, auctions listed with a very low BIN price designed to close quickly before the auction can be reported and pulled. ....

FarmTrac 30 DTC

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-06-03          130385

I agree. I buy a lot of tractor and skid steer stuff off e-bay but wouldn't consider big buys for a the reasons brought up in other posts. But I would use to gage the going prices--no harm in that--providing they're not artifically too high or low. It's a start anyway. ....

FarmTrac 30 DTC

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-06-03          130386

I agree completely. eBay is a good way to get prices. It's sort of hard for a non-dealer to get tractor selling prices any other way. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login