Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota BX and B series SnowBlowers

View my Photos
chuckles
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-26          72286

Hi,

I currently have an order for a new B7510 HSD with a 50" B2750 snowblower. I was at the dealer and he had a snowblower for the BX the 50" BX2750 blower.

I was not that impressed with it and I am hoping the B2750 is more heavy duty. Can Art or another dealer tell me if they are the same or is the B blower a little stronger.

Also who makes the Kubota blowers as I have seen them on other machines with other Tractor makers brands on them?

Chuck

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-26          72324

I'd go and talk to your dealer as there are several grades of blowers available on the B-7510 including the BX blower. RAd is the current produccer of those blowers. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2003-12-26          72331

Chuckles,

I have seen a 60" blower and it was super durable with plate steel walls, I don't know the model number.

I have also seen the BX2750 blower and it has sheet metal side walls not near the strength of the 60" kubota blower I saw.

I see the dealer says it is the B2750, I cannot help here, But maybe when Art gets into his shop he can look it up. I would hope the B7510 gets a little stronger blower than the BX.

Dennis

View my Photos
Art White

2003-12-26          72332

The 2750 blower can go on the BX or the B-series subframes. It is meant to help keep the cost down. ....

View my Photos
chuckles

2003-12-27          72356

Thanks for the input Art.

So if I want a 50" Kubota Heavier duty front blower than the 2750 what is the model number I should be asking for?

Or do I have to step up to the 60" blower to get a heavy duty unit, and would it be quick attach and manageable by one person?

Also when my dealer priced the BX2750 on a BX2230 it was $300 less than when he put the B2750 blower on the B7510???? If they are the same why more on the B7510?

Thanks

Chuck ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-12-27          72361

Chuck, they do take different subframes to fit and taht is where the biggest part is. Talk to him about the B-2650-2660. The books still call them economy but they do weigh in about 40 lbs heavier initially. I would not be afraid to use the 2750 as it's performance has been outstanding! ....

View my Photos
chuckles

2003-12-27          72367

Art,

I have the Kubota Snowblower guide for T,G,F,B and L series from a few years back and it lists the B2650 at 300 pounds.

From the looks of the catalog it seems that the BX2750 /B2750 blower is the same one used on the Kubota Garden Tractors.

I would like to get a blower that has metal at least as thick as the single stage blower on my Wheelhorse that only cost $800 bucks.

My Picture Number 8 is a match for the blower on the BX the BX/B2750. My picture number 9 is what I hope and think the B2650 looks like, can you confirm this Art?

If I go with the B2650 are you saying it is a different quick attach? I defintely want a quick attach hook up. And does that cause incompatibility with other front implements like a blade or broom?

Sorry if I seem like I am obsessing over this but I want to get it right. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-12-27          72371

Chuck, the blowers are different by numbers or ordering codes and I don't have any to compare with to be sure one way or the other. Part numbers seem to be coming up different too. THe weights do seem to be the same as well as the width. It is not unusual to see attachments at this time that look and are built simuliar to the garden tractors for on the sub-compact series for the blowers and mower decks! All the BX-B series attachments interchange on the Quick Disconnect for front mounted attachments that I can think of. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-12-27          72372

Chuck, I went back and pic 9 I believe is the newer 72" economy for the B-series. There also are the smaller ones available and I do believe that your original purchase is for the BX version. ....

View my Photos
chuckles

2003-12-27          72375

So you think I could get a 50" just like pic 9 with the same thick steel plate sides?

And it would have a quick attach also? Still compatable with other BX attachments?

Have you had good experience with this B2650 if that is the numbner? Is it easy to live with for one old guy to handle? I pushed a neigbors B2750 no problem and it went on easy. Would the heavier blower be about the same?

View my Photos
Art White

2003-12-27          72378

I don't think taht the forty lbs will make much difference for you. Other than a few shear pin failures and worn out cutting edges from commercial operators we've had no trouble with the 2750 or with the other blower. ....

View my Photos
jrk234
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-12-27          72390

Chuckles,

Are these the front mounted blowers? I'm interested in getting one for my B2410 tractor. Thanks

Jeff ....

View my Photos
chuckles

2003-12-27          72394

Yes these are front mounts ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2003-12-28          72517

Art,

I saw a B2660 on a B7500 once at a dealer and it looked like it might be difficult to attach. It did not look like a quick attach at all.

Is the B2650/B2660 Blower actaully a quick attach? But just looks complicated?

Dennis ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-12-31          72771

The model you were looking at Dennis is the commercial line-up coming up from the older tractors. Many of or all the newer ones will have the Q-tach systems so they will be interchangable. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login