Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota B7200 Hydraulic leak

View my Photos
dram77
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-03-04          194666

Suddenly half a pint of oil spews from a small rubber plug under the seat, accessed by removing the rear linkage plate

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
WillieH
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-03-04          194667

I think you're going to have to give a bit more information as to what you are seeking; what you did to realize this "leak"; and/or what you were doing when this occurred for anyone to put a direction on this.
The 7200 is not a new model but very proven, so was this an attempt of rehab of some sort(?), or .....?
If not, was it running at the time? When was the filter screen last cleaned and new Kubota Hydraulic fluids changed? Any crushed pipes anywhere that may be impeding the return flow back to the tranny housing?
We need a little more from you so we know what direction to point you in

Best ~
Willie H. ....

View my Photos
dram77

2016-03-04          194670

Have done nothing out of the ordinary. Just noticed oil leaking on the ground not long after starting to work. It then seemed to stop leaking when warmed up. It happened again not long after starting then stopped. I investigated by removing the seat and plate. I then started it up and operated the rear hydraulics and it bubbled out of this plug. What is this plug? Why is it there? Is this a safety valve? What normally would cause this. Can't remember when the filter was changed but nothing done to cause any change. ....

View my Photos
gerrybc

2016-03-16          194724

Willie,

Are you a dealer? Can I get a bucket for my Woods 7500 from you? I need a trenching bucket. 9", 8" or less.
gerrybcatmsndotcom. Seems like you are in my area. I'm in Windsor Locks, CT. Are you near there? ....

View my Photos
WillieH
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-03-16          194725

Globally speaking, I am close to you... Over on the RI border. Not a dealer though, just have and love my orange's and their attachments. I think (?) I may have a trenching bucket for that hoe though. I usually use a 16" bucket on my 6500's for just about everything.
I am away out of state presently, so I cannot give an absolute just yet until I return. I'll be running thru Windsor Locks on the way back..........

Best - Willie H. ....

View my Photos
gerrybc

2016-03-17          194740

If I had my tractor at the house I would say stop by and we could admire it together. I could also ask you how a few things work. My FEL descends very slowly and has no down force.

I just got the tractor and it is my first so I am novice. ....

View my Photos
korange

2016-03-19          194745

I had something similar; caused by dirt dobber wasp stopping up vent hole. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login