Go Bottom Go Bottom

B7500 DT-TLB Quick hitch mount quesstions

View my Photos
Grinder11
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-11-14          194048

I finally have my manuals, but they do NOT show much about mounting a snowblower and quickhitch. Anyway, I understand I have to remove the FEL, but what about the Backhoe? My 7500 has the Woods 6500 Backhoe mounted to the framr/undercarriage of the tractor, not 3 point mounted Backhoe. It appears that the Backhoe mounts to the tractor frame right where the quick hitch attaches for the Blower. Ive asked the local dealer for help-UNBELIEVABLE-He told me "7500 eh? That was before my time!!! WOW!!! Anyway-I want to keep Backhoe on, if possible, because the weight will help offset the weight of the Blower. Anyone know for certain if the How has to go?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
yocsr1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-11-19          194073

My backhoe is a 3pt. but either way, 3pt. or frame mount the backhoe would have to come off to use the quick hitch. My quick hitch sets in the barn most of the time. Half my equipment that I use a lot won't hook-up with the quick hitch. The quick hitch is really nice if the equipment is compatible. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-11-20          194074

With the Kubota systems it's not a problem but I'm not sure about the woods backhoe. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login