Go Bottom Go Bottom

Just got a 2000 Kubota B7500

View my Photos
Grinder11
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-09-20          193746

Newbie to this forum. Just got a 2000 Kubota B7500 tlb. Like many used things sold nowadays, there's no owners manual (probably buy it back on ebay, lol). All the lights on the rear have the wires cut off, and the light switch on the dash panel seems frozen up/seized, whatever. Plan on buying shop and owners manual, but since it's Sunday, all local dealers are closed today. Anyone know if this is common on these tractors? Also, does anyone know what viscosity hydraulic oil this tractor uses? Finally, are engine oil and hydraulic oil filters the same PN#? Local TSC Dealer says his chart shows they are same #. If it helps, mine is the gear drive model (D?), not the HST. Thank you.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
dtk1952
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-09-20          193747

For illustrated parts go to http://www.kubota.com/part/partsList.aspx. You will find all parts for your tractor listed. Also it has the PN for owners manual, etc.. Hope this helps. ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-09-21          193753

As already pointed out Kubota does have some good info on line and you play with the site can find some general info that will be near the specs of your tractor. I would suggest first oil and filter change you buy direct from local Kubota shop. Keep filter numbers but I do not find their filters much more than some others.

Boy the lights wiring being cut off, wonder why. Hope you are able to figure that out. Have been trouble by issue with my flashers for two years and got tired enough just decide flashers not needed, which is not best idea. Hope to work on that this weekend for last time, meaning getting it fixed. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-09-21          193755

The gear drive is not as critical as the hydro transmission to the oil or the filter but TSC sure did do a bunch of sacrificing for you on one end or the other to have the same filter for both engine and transmission!!! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login