Go Bottom Go Bottom

B1750 steers itself all the way to the left

View my Photos
davedig
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2014-07-10          190684

Help. I replaced the steering column seal on the steering box and after reassembly the tractor now steers itself hard left as soon as you start it. You can't hold the wheel still. It just turns left, bottoms out and bogs the engine down. All I did was remove the column ,pulled the 4 bolts and replaced the seal. Reassembly went smoothly.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-07-11          190685

You can do that and be successful but yours didn't go to well. You will have to remove it and look for a pinched o-ring. ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-07-14          190696

Davedig, no idea on your tractor but had a coworker to have his arm "TORN" off with a hyd steering system connected wrong. Rather than the steering valve operating as a control valve it was connected to operated as hyd motor and it did. He had his arm through the steering wheel as the engine was first fired on an assembly line and it fired up with full pressure turning that wheel at a high rpm. kt ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login