Go Bottom Go Bottom

Replacement seat for B7800

View my Photos
dorite
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-04-07          169822

I'm looking for a replacement seat for my B7800. The original while durable, is not comfortable. Anyone have suggestions for a better one that would be easily installed?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-04-07          169834

My only real suggestion here is don't buy without being able to test it. For some reason many places think price is most important item on seat and don't realize how much time (hopefully) you will spend in it.

Northern Tool has a good selection but if you do order one watch for all the specs. Height of seat and location in relationship to the mounting holes are two that are easy to miss. Also pay attention to the distance from the front edge of the bottom to the seat back. I found many with such a shallow distance it was a pain to stay in the seat. ....

View my Photos
Gearhead
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-04-12          169949

Kubota sent seats out for these couple years ago at a very good price but more than likely there is none of those seats left at that price, might want to check with you local dealer. Is the tractor maybe still under warrenty, if so look at the seat were the back starts it's bend up, is the cover look like it's pulled away from the foam, if so, it should be replaced free. Just done one on a b3030 end of last year, and the service rep seen it and said to replace it. Don't realy know how much a new one is from Kubota, but the one you get to replace the old one isn't shaped like the old one and sits much better. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login