Go Bottom Go Bottom

b2320 transmission fluid

View my Photos
bristan8
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-04-06          169789

I have just had a dealer complete a 50 hour service on my b2320. He changed the transmission oil to UDT and now the hst pedal is very sluggish. The tractor also "runs on" a bit when my foot is lifted off the pedal. As the pedal is slow to return, the rod that operates the safety switch does not return properly and the starter wont turn when next I try to start. I have to Physically pull the rod back under the tractor to get it to start. I think these symptoms are because the super UDT oil which the manual says it came with was not replaced. I can't get the super udt here in australia as kubota don't bring it in. Interestingly the manual has a paste over lube spec which says either oil can be used however when I peeled the paste over off the original manual says only super udt. I have informed the dealer who is supposed to be coming to look at it but I am not holding my breath. I may have to adjust the travel on the safety switch so that it operates at a lesser distance from the operating rod
Any ideas or comments?
brian

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

b2320 transmission fluid

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-04-13          169973

You might be right but think you need to oil the pedal and it's linkage. Look and see if possibly there is a stick in the linkage or linkage got bent while being serviced. ....

b2320 transmission fluid

View my Photos
bristan8

2010-04-13          169984

yes the dealer came out and lubricated the rod that operates the safety switch. This rod is operated by the pedal so if it is stiff it could cause the pedal to be slow I suppose.
Seems to be ok now. Maybe it was just a coincidence that the symptoms first occurred just after a service. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login