Go Bottom Go Bottom

Backhoe for Kubota B3030

View my Photos
kubotadon
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-08-11          156034

I will be accepting delivery of a new B3030 in the near future. Some of the projects I have planned in the next year or two will require a backhoe. Would I be better off with the Kubota BH75, or one of the Woods models, like the BH70 or BH80? Which is more cost effective?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Backhoe for Kubota B3030

View my Photos
mistrbackhoe

2009-04-14          162015

I just joined, so you may have already bought the backhoe. I have a Woods BH90X and it's rock solid for a better price. I would think there smaller units would be good, too. (Woods is sort of the first name in small backhoes.) If you don't need the extra dig depth, you might want to get the smaller model. Spend the money on the thumb - it's great for picking up odd stuff like concrete chunks. ....

Backhoe for Kubota B3030

View my Photos
billtreat

2011-10-13          180858

buy the largest unit your tractor can use , lot of people go small ,mistake.
woods is good, I bought a used one, he said it was ready to be used, not so, it was bent and he was allergic to grease, worn out, i took out every weld he did, it cost me 300.00 to rebuild the thing, my mistake for believing him. All the pins and bushings to, a lesson well learned. Do not trust any one. The bad thing, I knew him. I have an L3410, and many implements. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login