Go Bottom Go Bottom

Not sure how to price for sale

View my Photos
Dadsstuff
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-12-01          194132

I need to sell two Kubota's from my Dad's estate. Being his daughter I do not know a fair price. The Kubota L4330 has 112 hours on it. There is also an unused post hole digger attached.

The other is a Kubota L3700SUHSTP has 560 hours

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-12-01          194134

There isn't to much of a science to it and you can find the prices the best! I often just type in the models and Tractorhouse and Fastline are two that dealers often use to sell there used.
The 4330 is low houred for the year but in the books that only gives it a 10% premium.
Any price you see on line is just an asking price so it might be adjusted to better suit the purchaser so bear that in mind when listing.
Now is a tough time to sell so don't get discouraged! ....

View my Photos
Dadsstuff
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-12-01          194137

Thanks for the information. What would you say is the best time to sell? ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-12-05          194155

My guess on best time to sell there is same as here, as the weather is beginning to warm. For more people are out and using their equipment. Of course where you are if snow equipment this would be a good time to sell.

Then you can post to sell now just be sure you are no using an auction where there is no price protection for you and it may sell for equipment will sell year round, just winter is normally slow. kt ....

View my Photos
Art White

2015-12-18          194224

The best time to sell is when you find someone that is really interested. I'd buy them all day long if the price is right for me but it doesn't mean it is right for you.

Watch tractor house and fast line to find comparables and remember the dealer will normally accept offers. So price accordingly.
Most people buy more towards spring. Try craigslist. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login