Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota B7300 Tractor Price range

View my Photos
jodebg
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-10-24          185276

LOOKING AT A B7300 WITH 208 HOURS. HAS A FEL, A BACKHOE, 60" MOWER, AND 4WD AND FULLY HYDROSTATIC.

ASKING PRICE IS 14,500.

IS THIS A GOOD RELIABLE MODEL AND A REASONABLE PRICE?

THANKS

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-10-24          185277

If you will do a search you will find 2 or 3 auction sites for tractors. Search prices on sold models for certain but that is a good way to get a wide idea on prices. I have two Kubotas but not familiar with that model. ....

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-10-24          185295

Jodebg,

That B7300 with loader, backhoe, and mower deck is certainly worth 14,500.

The loader is priced at around 4000
The mower deck is somewhere around 2800
A backhoe would cost you around 6000

Add those up.......you're getting a practically new tractor for almost nothing.

If the tractor has been cared for and is in good running condition, you've found yourself a bargain.

Hope this helps.

Joel ....

View my Photos
Art White

2012-11-01          185355

I feel that it is a bit over priced although Joel is right for his prices there are a couple of things here that come to light.
The tractor doesn't have power steering although if it wasn't for my age it probably wouldn't matter. The other thing is it's age. It sure doesn't have many hours but it is two models old and not that that means it's a problem for parts or reliablility I just feel around the 12,000-13,000 number would be better if it is in pristine shape. ....

View my Photos
jodebg

2012-11-02          185367

How much of a concern is it that there is no power steering? Someone mentioned that if I was doing a lot of loader work it would be a problem.
Also is this the model that I have read about in the past that has a poorly designed generator of elec system and an upgrade is necessary? ....

View my Photos
JeremyNoer

2013-01-18          186004

I found here http://www.dozerboss.com/want-to-sale/tractors_1/2004-b7510-kubota-tractor-for-sale_79

2004 B7510 Kubota Tractor For Sale only $8000 ....

Link:   

Click Here

View my Photos
Art White

2013-01-21          186014

That is why the 7300 is a bargin! To add the attachments that you would be getting with it the tractor is almost free.
Depending on your age and physical abilities the lack of power steering might not bother you to much.
I remember selling one to an attorney and I had for warned him of the power steering but he did have a price in mind! The monday after delivery when we were talking he did tell me he found muscles he didn't know he had! He did a lot of work with it and he did move up to a tractor with power steering.

View my Photos
Art White

2013-01-21          186015

That is why the 7300 is a bargin! To add the attachments that you would be getting with it the tractor is almost free.
Depending on your age and physical abilities the lack of power steering might not bother you to much.
I remember selling one to an attorney and I had for warned him of the power steering but he did have a price in mind! The monday after delivery when we were talking he did tell me he found muscles he didn't know he had! He did a lot of work with it and he did move up to a tractor with power steering.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login