Go Bottom Go Bottom

Best Price for Kubota B3200

View my Photos
topjudge
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-03-11          182717

I live in North Idaho and will be purchasing a new Kubota B3200 with FEL this spring. The list price here is $19,400 with FEL. What should I pay for it after serious negotiations? What is the approximate percent discount that's reasonable and fair to both sides? Thank you for any help.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Best Price for Kubota B3200

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-03-20          182824

I think this has sat here for so long with no reply due to there is no simple answer. To me a tractor purchase is not the same as an auto purchase, it is a longer term purchase and one that normally requires other purchases for it's use. Many of those items need to come from the brand of dealership of the tractor such as some parts and even filters. Implements may need to be brand specific for such as front end loaders but still normally any implement unless used is bought from a dealership.

My suggestion is to not worry about the best lowest price I can get the tractor for today unless that is your only concern and if so then go on line and ask for their price but met with the dealerships that are a reasonable drive of you and find the one you believe cares about their customer and who wants you to be as pleased as they are. You will know them. They will find out what your needs are, will listen to you and make recommendations based upon your wants and needs. You will find they are stocked with parts to a reasonable level and have a good service department.

Has worked for me. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login