Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kioti DK45

View my Photos
djblech
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-03-09          50835

I am about ready to order a new Kioti DK45 TLB. I am hoping that by going to the DK45 I will not have to upgrade right away. I am planning on running a 6 foot brush cutter. Does anybody think that this is way to much tractor. I am a contractor in MN and plan on using this for slab preperation ,digging in waterlines, general landscaping. I also own 120 acres of hunting land and will be cutting trails, digging drainaige ditches etc.I have been looking and reading about tractors for over 9 months. Kioti seems to give me the best bang for my buck.
thanks
djblech

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kioti DK45

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-03-10          50872

The machine should handle a 6ft cutter like a toy. I am considering the DK35 with the same idea. My 955 (27 PTO) would handle the 6ft power wise but not weight wise at least on rough fields.
I might consider the Hardy extendahoe that is available for that tractor. It gives you a 10 ft reach in a compact size for trailering. see below ....

Link:   Roman

Kioti DK45

View my Photos
Pacesetter

2003-03-10          50913

Can't argue with your choice one bit. I almost bought a DK45, but I was unhappy with the financing. In my circumstance financing is a big factor, it might not be for others. You don't mention what you compared the DK45 to. I think all the Korean tractors are a good value. Mahindra and Century/Branson. I was very impressed with the Century 3045. It has the same 48 HP Yanmar engine as in a Deere 4710 and the same Deere 47 backhoe available. It was even less than my best deal on Kioti (although not by a great deal) Mahindra also uses Kioti engines and they have a strong following.
Remember two things you cannot have too much of: Horsepower and Money in the Bank!
Good Luck with your choice!
Pacesetter ....

Kioti DK45

View my Photos
DK35vince

2003-03-10          50916

Peters,
Your web link is the dealer where I purchased my Dk 35.
I believe he had Hardy backhoes on stock last I was there, I'll take a closer look my next visit. ....

Kioti DK45

View my Photos
djblech

2003-03-14          51120

On monday I drove south and got a look at the kioti tractors. I was impressed. I decided that the dk45 was bigger than what I thought and more than I needed. I ordered a dk 35 tlb with back blade and brush cutter and a 20 foot trailer for a little over 26,000 plus delivery. I figure the delivery is a wash because I didn't have to pay sales tax. I was very impressed with Little tractor in Illinois. I got a $500.00 rebate right off the bat.
djblech ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login