Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kioti owners Where are you

View my Photos
DK35vince
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-05-27          39100

Wondering where the Kioti owners are!

Have not seen any posting here lately. I have a dk 35 with 37 hours and these are great tractors.

I looked and priced tractors for a couple years before going with Kioti and after a few months of using it I am sure I made the right choice..

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Compact Tractor Brok

2002-05-29          39127

Wolbert,
Well it's about time someone brought up the Kioti's. I have opened an internet business selling great Kioi tractors at unbeatable prices. I personally own a LK3054 with R4 tires, loader and many attachments and 85 hours on it. I have owned 3 Kubota's in the past and I feel the Kioti is every bit as well built, but even better designed than the Kubota. By chance what did you pay for your tractor Wolbert? I can do DK35's with R4 tires creeper gears and remote hydraulics for around $12,500.00. Does that sound fair to you? Anyone thinking about purchasing a compact tractor for a lifetime, owes it to themselves to check out the Kioti line of tractors. The Kioti Connection is based in Central PA, but will deliver anywhere in the US. Hope to hear from more Kioti Enthusiasts. Brian ....

View my Photos
DK35vince

2002-05-29          39159

Brian,
DK35,one set of remotes,grill guard,r-4 tires 12,995.00.
This did not include creeper gear.That would be a nice feature for tilling.
Sounds like you are offering very good prices!! ....

View my Photos
Compact Tractor Brok

2002-05-30          39171

Wolbert,
Thanks for your input. I am am just trying to give fair prices for great tractors. Thanks ....

View my Photos
maybekioti

2002-05-31          39215

Can I buy a tractor in the crate? It sure would save on shipping. Do you service them as well? I usually do my own but would like to have something to fall back on if a warranty issue came up. I've been looking for a while but am not sure if I want to go with kioti or not.
MK ....

View my Photos
DK35vince

2002-05-31          39226

maybekioti,
Check out the kioti dk line.
These are excellent tractors.my dk 35 has a lot of nice features,very comfortable,and all the controls are nicely located.. ....

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-06-09          39426

The DK series is planned to spread to all the smaller tractors next year, with HST. Kioti is just a little conservative and takes time to impliment new changes into the line.
For example there is a DK-90 and DK-55 made but it is not marketed here. The DK-55 has a Boomerish appearance. ....

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-06-10          39446

Hey, we have a lot of those things around here. My wife and I sit on the deck at night and listen to them howl down in the valley. ....

View my Photos
Peters

2002-06-10          39452

Something tells me that they do not do as much work as a Kioti, Mark. ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2002-06-10          39455

You may be right. I have noticed the factory rolls all them out with the same equipment. They are all the same tan color; every one has a 4 in 1 loader up front and standard rear exhaust. And every one is all wheel drive with some sort of hydrostatic transmission. There is a clever parking brake that completely collapses the rear end and plants it in the dirt. They are usually parked in this manner when they howl, perhaps because the exhaust pipe is now plugged. Some sort of design defect I suppose. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2002-06-11          39473

We have lots of those models way up here in the 'frozen north' too. Being a Farmer type I can truly appreciate the all-natural construction process used to make them, my objection is with their automatic guidance system, it tends to pull towards the barn too much for my liking, and when combined with the self re-fueling option it tends to shorten their life-expectancy dramatically. I think it has something to do with an accumlation of lead in the guidance system. Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
Todd Wilson

2002-07-01          39970

My friend has a DK45 with loader. Has about 70 hours on it. Does a fine job. I have used it a lot also. Seems to run real good. We'll see how it is with 3000 hours on it!

Todd

View my Photos
Peters

2002-07-02          39980

Well the Deer in this neck of the woods are self feeding too. On top of that they are gravitate toward the garden and plow it up leaving little for the supper table. ....

View my Photos
Cosper Tractor and I

2002-08-01          40888

I got about a dozen of them setting beside the hi-way.
Sure would like to find a good home for each and every one of them!
LOL
We have marketed them for around 7 years now, if I remember right, and they have proven to be a quality product.
There is one in the shop getting a new clutch with 2900 hours on it, rough abusive hours, and it is still going.
It belongs to a landscapeing business and they treat it pretty rough.
Great little tractors at a fair price.
Donald M. Cosper

View my Photos
HickoryDean

2002-08-14          41239

My dealer is supposed to be delivering my brand new LB1914 with the larger AG tires, KL102 FEL, as well as some other implements on Aug 31. He says they're in short supply in the Texas Distribution region. Couldn't wait until they re-design the sheetmetal, offer hydrostatic transmission, etc next year and call it a CK20. I'm new to this site and new to owning a new tractor...had a Ford, then a M-F. This will move me up in model years from 1949 to 1956 to 2002...big jump. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login