Go Bottom Go Bottom

Price-Kioti LK3054 Hardy 30 loader

View my Photos
Vince
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-04-10          2670

Can any one tell me what I should be paying for a new Kioti LK 3054 (power steering), with a Hardy Model 30 Loader already installed? I'm concerned that at about 16,000, my dealer wants about a grand too much. Thanks, Vince.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos

1999-04-10          2681

At www.kioti.com they list the LK3054 at $12,025 with ag tires and $12,106 with turf tires. They don't list loader prices. By the way a Kubota L3010 2wd sells for $11,849 with ag tires, and the 4wd version for $13,399 at Carver equipment. http://www.carverequipment.com/ Considering the better resale price etc. the Kubota seems like a much better deal to me. Now maybe if the Kioti was $3000 cheaper... ....

View my Photos

1999-04-10          2684

Fred, as you know, the majority of this board's readers suggest not going out of "one's area" to save a few bucks and make enemies with your local dealer. These is some merit to that position, although as far as I'm concerned, if "the local" is gonna attempt to shaft me on price I don't consider him my friend and just assume buy eleswhere. I say this because my local dealer also sells Kubota and I assume that if he is high on Kioti then he is also high ($$$) on Kubota. Now, if he pays more to the manuf. for his tractors then, say, Carver or some other dealer for the tractor that I want and needs to pass some of theat added cost on to me then I'm more sympathetic to his situation and am less likely to punish him for that by going elsewhere. All this is a long intro to my next question: does anyone know whether some dealers (i.e., high volume guys) get better prices from the manuf. then do others? Thanks, Vince ....

View my Photos
David

1999-04-11          2708

I recently looked at the Kioti LK 3054. Had a price tag witout loader of 11.5k. 4WD ag tires loaded with antifreeze. He sold the Kioti KL128 loader for under 3K. Sounds to me like he way out of line as the new Koyker Loader(Supposedly same as the Hardy) sells for $2450 on the China diesel site. David ....

View my Photos
David

1999-04-11          2709

It's a good tractor. I need another one. ....

View my Photos
california grape guy

1999-04-11          2710

Gene, I have a massey ferguson 394s 4 wd made by landiniwe got it new in 1989 its the same as a 7860 landiniit has 4800 hrs. on it and its still one of our maintractors I think there very good, inexpensive tractors. ....

View my Photos

1999-04-11          2711

I'm with Fred on this one. Business is business and if your dealer can't satisfy you then go else-where. There is no reason, other than overhead, that he couldn't match the prices on Carver's web sight. My local dealer told me, when I questioned him on his Kubota prices compared to New Holland prices, "Oh yeah, Kubota is always more expensive. Your paying for quality." Baloney!! I did not buy from him but I did buy Kubota. I do however buy the "paying for quality" thing. Godd Luck! ....

View my Photos

1999-04-11          2716

My intent was not to suggest that you should not buy locally. I do not know where you live and did not have any prices in your area so I used what was available on the web. For most people, prices on the web are better than local prices. What I was trying to point out is that there is very little price difference between Kioti and Kubota. When I was shoping for a tractor, I looked at both brands. My impressionn of Kioti models was that they usually were similar to the older Kubota models rather than the latest models. The fit and finish was not to the same standards. They may very well be a good tractor, however resale is not in the same league as Kubota. The price difference seemed very small considering everything. ....

View my Photos

1999-04-11          2737

Got mine w/turfs last fall with a Woods 155 loader for $12.5K Lee ....

View my Photos

1999-04-12          2770

I'm glad I live in NC and have Carver Equipment only 75 miles away. They have always provided prompt professional service. I bought from them last June not on the basis of price but because the were the most helpful of all the dealers (blue, green, or orange) I visited. I visited almost all of them within 120 miles of home and some I visited acted like they would be doing me a FAVOR by selling me a tractor! Mr. Carver is always as close as an e-mail or a phone call no matter how silly the question may be. My recomenadtion is to buy something you feel comfortable with from a dealer you feel is treating you fairly. Just my .02 worth.Jeff in NC ....

View my Photos

1999-04-12          2776

How can there be over $3000 difference between what you paid and what my dealer is willing to sell for? Do you live in Korea! What gives? Now I'm really FRUSTRATED. ....

View my Photos

1999-04-12          2778

I don't know. A couple of things that might be useful is that I traveled around several dealers and they were about a grand higher. On this particular deal, the dealer said that he had picked up the loader at another dealer's going out of business auction and was passing on the savings to me. I got it for about $2K and I have seen them advertised for around $2,500-2,700. Friday, I was over at the dealer picking up oil and he said the prices on this year's batch had gone up in price but was vague when I tried to get more info. Lee ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login