Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kioti 3504 DK45 vs JD NH

View my Photos
Michigander
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-11-03          21182

Have considered buying a 3504 or a DK 45 with loader. Prices seem to run 2-3K less than JD or NH. Local dealer says he is selling lot of these units but I don't see much activity on the board. Is that because they run so good everyone is out using them and not on the net? I'd appreciate feedback from owners...

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kioti 3504 DK45 vs JD NH

View my Photos
Miklos

2000-12-14          22434

After researching tractors from China made models to Kioti's to Deere, NH & Kubota, I decided on the LK3504 Kioti. Price was a consideration in my selection process, but not the most important one. If I thought that I would get $3 or $4k more tractor for my money, then I would purchase the premium tractor. When I first started looking, I was leaning heavily towards Deere & Kubota. Then I looked at the Kioti. Quality seemed as good as "premium" tractors. Test drives indicated the same. Then I got to thinking about what the extra $3 to $4k would get me, a somewhat flatter deck and exhaust that exits down. I wound up buying the Kioti LK3504 with 60" front end loader and R-4 industrial tires for $13,000. I wound up saving at least $7k over the "premium" brands. After 2 weeks of use, I am a very satisfied Kioti owner.

Kioti 3504 DK45 vs JD NH

View my Photos
Michigander

2000-12-14          22436

That is a great price. I was getting quotes of $16K for the same unit. If I could have gotten the same price you did, I would have bought one too. I was actually leaning toward the DK45 w/FEL though, much larger but $19,500. Very nice tractor! Shuttle worked great. The salesman worked with both a NH dealer and the Kioti dealer. He convinced me that the NH resale value would be higher and I ended up buying a TC40D, Hydro w/FEL for $20,500. I like it alot but still gawk at the Kioti when I drive past the dealer's lot. I think they are coming out with some new models, DK40, DK35, etc to match the styling of the DK45. ....

Kioti 3504 DK45 vs JD NH

View my Photos
Richard

2001-06-20          29472

I have just resently become familiar with the Kioti. The closest dealer is about 70 miles away, but I go in that direction at least twice a month. I stopped a coulpe of weeks ago after hours and look from outside the fence. Most of the time when I go past it is after hours and there closed. The other day it was eairly in the day so I stopped and talked to them. I have been wanting to get a tractor for some time. Now for my main concern, parts avalability. I'm not to concerend that the nearest dealer for service is 70 miles away. But I am concerend with the avalabilty of parts, has anyone had any problem with parts avalability. Now for a coment on pricing. My dealer quoted my a selling price of $18,500 for a LK3504 with loader. He also quoted me a price of $ 12,800 for the LB1914. He told me what the SRP's were, they were somewhat higher than his selling prices. After doing some searching I have found that his selling prices seem to be higher than what most of you have been paying for the same or similer unit. I'm looking to buy a unit to be used in construction, moving mostly dirt and rock. I will probably also get the back hoe attachment. I like the idea of the LK1914 due to its size. Being small and compact I think it could get into a lot of smaller areas that a larger unit or full size back hoe could not get into. However I'm concerned with it's weight, it is a little on the little side and I've used some light weight units before and most of them just don't cut it. I'd like to hear for people who use theres for similer uses. I don't want to spend all this money and find out three or four years from now that I'm wearing the unit out because it's to small. I would rather get a larger unit to get that longer life expectancy. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login