Go Bottom Go Bottom

Break-in Period

View my Photos
jssihs
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-06-28          195407

Hi. Just got a Kioti NX6010HSX. I understand the break-in period for changing the oil is 50 hours. In addition, other liquids OR their filters have to be changed as well. When it comes to the oil, I always change the filter. But what about the transmission fluid? Or the front and rear axle oils? For the break-in change, is it just the filters on the tranny and the axles and wherever else the gets changed? Or all the fluids? Asking cause that tranny fluid is a large amount. Thanks. John.

Picture Link

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Break-in Period

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-06-28          195410

First congratulations on the tractor. It should have come with owners manual with straight forward what to change at that 50 hour mark. Understand about the amount of fluid you are talking about but put it in perspective against the cost of the tractor and it is not much at all. On a Kubota I bought was told don't worry about the fluid Those systems are running under pressure so pumps and any material in there is not good. ....

Break-in Period

View my Photos
jssihs
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-06-28          195417

thanks. I will look at that manual again. :) ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login