Go Bottom Go Bottom

koiti LK3054

View my Photos
cdbrk14
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-03-04          194669

I have a kioti with a blown head gasket how hard is to replace, can I do it with the engin still in the tractor

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

koiti LK3054

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-03-05          194672

I haven't done a Kioti but in others it's done on the tractor unless perhaps the block needs work. You should have a service manual (not the ownners manual), and when I was interested in a new Kioti, when I asked about a service manual I got a blank stare.

Each step is easy but there are many of them, and you should document each disassembly step to make it easier to reverse each step the right way and in the right order.

If you go to the Hoye Tractor site and plug "Head Gasket" into the Search box, you'll get tips on doing it on Yanmars.

koiti LK3054

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-03-08          194691

It should be able to be fixed without removal of the engine. On some models of tractors do to fuel tanks it might be easier to split the tractor to remove the head easier. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login