Go Bottom Go Bottom

kioti dk45

View my Photos
twoducks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2013-03-31          186530

my last post was in regards to tractor blowing fuses, well we found the problem , tractor almost burnt . bad short on one of the main wire harnesses under tractor on left side of tractor. had a neughbour look at this ( is a tractor mechcanic)and said tractor will have to be all rewired . the problem is this tractor was purchased sept29/10. my dad feels the previous electrical problems have going on for some time . reported last summer( before warranty ran out ) gas gauge wont work to dealer . told us to check wirng to gauge and float itself , did this found good continuty on circuit , but still didnt work .another problem was tractor would start in gear , replaced that part in july 2011. now tractor still starts in cold weather when gear ?? but not when it is warm . would like to contact a kioti rep in ontario , can . wondering if anyone could help me on this . the dealer we bought tractor from is no longer a dealer , but says he can repair . not sure of this as he may not be able to do warranty work if any needed in this case . thx .

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

kioti dk45

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-03-31          186532

Usually a short under the tractor is due to bad design that didn't protect the harness, and the cure is to replace just the bad part and make sure it's protected. But I don't know what else may have been affected.

I think your next contact should be with the head office of Kioti Canada, and if they are not accommodating, have a lawyer write them that you will have it fixed at a close-by tractor shop (as the seller is no longer with Kioti) and take them to court for full reimbursement. ....

kioti dk45

View my Photos
twoducks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2013-03-31          186539

i tink i will contact kioti canada . thx ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login