Go Bottom Go Bottom

3 point hitch and FWD lever are stuck

View my Photos
stevekwee
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-06-04          171338

I have a 2004 Kioti, CK20H (Hydrostatic) with front end loader and midmount mower. Today I was cleaning the grass clippings off the tractor. When I was finished, I discovered my 3 point hitch (which is connected to the mower) would not go down. Yesterday, while mowing the grass, I disengaged my front wheel drive. When I tried to engage it again, the lever which controls is seemed to be stuck and immovable. Any idea which will help my situation? Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-06-06          171360

All I know about the Kioti is that I almost bought one, but...

If it has a valve that you close to keep the hitch up, try opening it.

If it's driveline lockup, try jacking one side clear of the ground to relieve it, and carefully drive a smidge forward and back or try rotating both wheels by hand. If it's a jammed linkage, I think you'll have to follow the lever connections back. Unless there's a F/R diff (which I don't think the Kioti has) never operate in 4 unless there's slippage. ....

View my Photos
stevekwee
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-06-06          171380

Thanks for the help. I called the dealer. With regard with the 3 point hitch, he said it must be related to the lift speed adjuster being in the locked position. This adjuster in the shape of star wheel nut, is just below the seat. I thought I had unlocked it, but the adjuster was free wheeling, the jam nut was loose, so when I turned the wheel, it was turning but not unlocking it. It is okay now. With regard to the stuck FWD lever, ht told me it was just sticking. I sprayed some WD40 on the pivots points and it is working fine now.

Thanks again to all of you.

Steve ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login