Go Bottom Go Bottom

CK20HST Grill GUARD

View my Photos
RELISH21
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-05-18          111246

Has anyone put a grill guard on a CK20HST. My dealer said when they come in he will have it put on. I was wondering if anyone has a picture of it installed.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

CK20HST Grill GUARD

View my Photos
sidwill

2005-05-21          111351

No I have not installed a grill guard on an CK20 but I looked at and drove one the other day that had a grill guard. Your dealer would not have to install it. If you have an socket set, two hands and are somewhat conscious you won't have any trouble installing one. It simply bolts to the front part of the frame with four bolts. Hey it looks good too. I plan to have one on my new CK20. By the way I have looked at JD, NH, Kubota, MF and more in my search for a CUT. The Kioti can't be beat. Anyone in the market for a CUT owes it to themselves to seriously look at a Kioti. The CK line of tractors look great, are equipped like "Cadillacs", "Built like a "M1A1 Abrams Tanks" & The fit and finish is "Toyota" quality. If JD, Kubota & NH don't wake up soon and up the anty, Kioti will become an household (farm) name like they are. Unless you just want to spend several thousands more and get a lesser equipped tractor built lighter and weaker, then look and KIOTI. ....

CK20HST Grill GUARD

View my Photos
ferrickside

2005-08-03          114304

There are good photos of the front grill of a Kioti CK20HST with and without a grill guard (and a brush guard) on it at the kioti web site: http://www.kioti.com under "Products | Accessories".

I pick up my new Kioti CK20HST this Friday and I am bouncing around like a kid at Christmas! I had been leaning strongly toward a Kubota BX23, but the dealer I contacted didn't call me back when he said he would. I then stumbled across a Kioti dealer in Penrose, Colorado and was *very* impressed with the CK20HST. Got to drive it and it was "game over"! Bigger, stronger, gruntier!

I am getting the CK20HST with FEL, backhoe (attaches to subframe), box scraper, blade scraper and PHD. Rear wheels filled with washer fluid, industrial tires and steel hooks welded onto the FEL. The warranty on this tractor is outstanding (24 months, 36 months on engine and drive train).

Dealer is 20 minutes down the road and sell, services and carries parts.

Okay! End of excited babbling!!

- Kevin

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login