Go Bottom Go Bottom

New JD 2210

View my Photos
chevytruck13
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-09-08          95988

Well I finally did it. I said yes to a 2210. I will probably pick it up on Sat. They didn't have the tiller in stock so I will have to wait a few weeks for that. Oh well I will be able to cut the weeds and use the FEL to pick up rock. I got the following package.

JD2210 with R4 Industrial tires and block heater
210 Loader with bucket level indicator
54" MMM
48" Tiller

All for $14,250 and 4.5% financing for 5 years.

I was pretty happy overall. I had to go 100 miles to find the deal. They were $250 lower than the local dealer and offered better financing. They also seemed to be better to work with. Wish me luck.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New JD 2210

View my Photos
Wildman1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-09-09          95995

Congrats on the new 2210. I've had mine since last August and turned 208 hours on her today. She has performed well beyond my expectations and has never failed or broken. She still doesn't fail to amaze me on what she can do. Such a little tractor does such amazing things.

Oh, I've borrowed my nieghbor's Cat 416 W/backhoe to jerk some stumps..cos' it was available.

I've had a few trauma's..like dropping 2 logs off the backside of the FEL and denting the hood..and jamming a root into the grill...and almost rolling her last week with a half bucket of dirt on a shallow incline and then rolling up on a large rock. Tractors live in hostile situations..dents are battle scars.

There's so many unforetold uses that have come up. Like loading the bucket with the wife's groceries and hauling them up to the front door. Loading the 55g drum with the bucket forks and loading it into the pickup..ripping a new garden with the subsoiler...ect..

I think that the greatest wedding gift a guy could receive is a tractor....sooner or later...he'll REALLY need it!!

Mike

New JD 2210

View my Photos
bmeyer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-09-11          96216

Glad you are happy with your 2210. I got mine about 6 weeks ago (FEL,Box Blade, tiller on order) and have rellay enjoyed it. I've cut trails through my woods and the small turnning radius has been just right. The box blade has been a terrific addition. The teeth take care of small roots and the box levels everything I want. I'm learning how to run the loader. Still can't always pick up what I want but I'm getting better. Biggest learning curve was learning to run the tractor at higher RPM's when using the loader. I just keep reading the posts here and learn alot.

Welcome to the 2210 club. ....

New JD 2210

View my Photos
mowhoward
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-09-11          96220

JD 2210 FEL 62MMM LX-4 Rotary Cutter, Bad RIver hitch adapter, and homemade ballast. 125 hours.

Great little tractor, has exceeded my expectations. ....

New JD 2210

View my Photos
JDFANATIC

2004-09-11          96224

I'm just over 40 hrs. on my 2210 and it does everything I want it to. Hope it works out as well for you.

Cheers
JDFANATIC
JD2210 ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login