jd 755 price check 
: John Deere Review  -- John Deere Tractors Discussion Forum and Review jd 755 price check : John Deere Review -- John Deere Tractors Discussion Forum

parts   |   manuals   |   discussion   |   photos   |   podcast   |   reviews   |   specs   |   dealers   |   classifieds   |   contact   |   faq   |   myProfile   |   home          Login Now | Sign Up

FAQ:   What is a tractor?

Forum Index
New As Posted | Active Subjects

www.emerichsales.com - New & Used Equipment
          View Tractors For Sale!

www.partsbynet.com - Lawn and Garden Equipment Parts

Bernardsville Landscape Lighting
Click to Post a New Message!

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > John Deere Review Forum

Page [ 1 ] |
Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo
 08-11-1999, 00:00 Post: 6850
Ray C.

TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster
 jd 755 price check

I'm going to look at a 96 jd755,4wd, power steeering, turf tires, with a loader & mower, and about 400 hours. Dealer is asking $12,500.00 Says it's cherry. Does this price seem fair? Also, any opinions regarding hydrostatic trans for loader work?Thanks,Ray C.

Reply to PostReply | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bookmarks: Digg It | Del.icio.us | Technorati | Furl | Stumble This

08-12-1999, 00:00 Post: 6869
Mike

jd 755 price check

Ray, I currently own '93 755 which I purchased about a year and half ago from the original owner. I just turned 300 hours (bought it with 200 hours). Like the one you're going to look at, mine too has 4WD, Power Steering, Turf Tires and Loader. I do not have the mower (I am assuming the one you're looking at has a mid-mount mower, not 3pt.).The 755 I bought came with a good number of attachments and implements with the deal (that at the time I was looking for) including Woods brush hog, lawn roller, Woods 6ft rear blade, trailer hitch receiver (3pt), ripper and dump cart. The tractor itself was in great shape and had been stored inside. The owner would not separate, so I ended up buying the package deal. I paid 12K a year and a half ago. By the way, I'm located in the Midwest.I basically bought the 755 with the intentions of selling it shortly after purchase as I currently owned (and still do) a larger, gear transmission tractor w/ loader. I wanted the implements to use for the gear tractor.Well, needless to say I still have the 755 and don't plan on parting with it any time soon. (In fact I'm going to look at a used JD #7 backhoe for it tomorrow.)Since I do a fair amount of loader work, the hydrostatic trans. has spoiled me. Unless absolutely necessary (meaning larger jobs) I don't use the gear transmission tractor for loader work any more.Overall I think the 755 is a great machine. My only complaint it that it could use a couple of extra horses, but I guess that's why there's the 855 & 955.With regard your deal, with the mid-mount mower, I think it's a very fair price. You may even get the dealer to come down a little. All the better. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

08-12-1999, 00:00 Post: 6875
dana

jd 755 price check

seems like a good price to me. my 755 has over 900hrs on it & no problems. you will love a hydro trany for loader work.

08-12-1999, 00:00 Post: 6891
dls

jd 755 price check

I have a 755 I purchased this last winter, and I sure like it. Although, I believe the 4WD is essential with this tractor, almost all the tasks such as tilling, front end work, even pasture mowing has required 4WD. Not sure about the price, sounds pretty good. I paid $9500 for JD755 with 450 hours, front end loader, and belly mower. The tractor was in average shape, it had spent many nights outside and had been treated pretty rough. After some paint, it looks alot better and to date it has prformed excellent for me. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Page [ 1 ] |

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > John Deere Review Forum

Thread 6850 Filter by Poster:
dana 1 | dls 1 | Mike 1 | Ray C. 1 |

Most Viewed

+ John Deere 2210 Backhoe Review
+ John Deere vs Kubota Compact Tractors
+ John Deere 790 fuel shut-off solenoid failing???
+ John Deere low viscosity HY GARD
+ John Deere JD 4100 Wiring diagram
+ JD 790 or Kubota L3000DT
+ Should I buy a John Deere 4105???
+ John Deere 4300 turns over but won't start
+ John Deere 455 garden tractor
+ Oil Change for Diesel Tractor

Most Discussion

+ John Deere 4300 scuffing......
+ Possible Solution To The 4000
+ Dealer out to lunch
+ Just got my new JD 4410 - Prob