Go Bottom Go Bottom

ROPS work lights

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-08-01          60660

For anyone who is interested I posted some pictures of the OEM front facing work light I installed on my 4410. They are a big help when mowing when it starts to get dark and I need to finish up a little more to be done. I am going to install a rear facing work light soon too. I'll post a picture when I get it installed.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

ROPS work lights

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-08-01          60680

Those look good! It would be nice if the brush guard covered them though. I ordered my brush guards yesterday, but I think I'll wait until it starts getting dark earlier to see how much light I actually need. Nice to know they hook right up.

By the way, Chief, I think you know that there are additional belly/skid plates available for the 4x10 series from Deere through their Rental Upgrade packages. My dealer is looking into getting those separately for me instead of buying the entire package. The exposed suction filter makes me nervous. I'll keep you posted.

ROPS work lights

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-01          60682

Send me the part # for the skid plates if you find them. Would be good insurance. ....

ROPS work lights

View my Photos
harvey

2003-08-02          60731

Here's another set of rops lights. They work off the master switch and have their own toggle switch for front and rear. #4 photo ....

ROPS work lights

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-02          60751

Nice set up for the lights Harvey! I was also thinking about the idea of a switch to control the ROPS lights. I see you cut a "few" sticks of firewood to ehh? Keeps ya in shape. I still have another 2 1/2 cords waiting for me to cut up and then have about 8 cords to split up. ....

ROPS work lights

View my Photos
harvey

2003-08-02          60774

Chief As much as I'd like to take credit for cutting and splitting that in those pics, I can't. But believe me growing up I have cut and split WAAAAAAAAAAY more than my fair share of the stuff.

Truth be known my wife has a knitting and embriodery shop and some bartering goes on here. I'll leave it there since Big Brother may be watching. (She does custom work for the small people here that only want 1 of a kind or a few more than that).

But I still cut lots of wood. We burn about 15 face cords here. Also have oil back up (which is my fuel source for little tractor)

I like the lights up there so when I turn my head left or right I not looking into one. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login