Go Bottom Go Bottom

JD 70 Loader for 755 Tractor

View my Photos
RaccoonPond
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-12-17          46202

I have an early 90's JD 755 Tractor that had a JD #70 Loader on it when new. The loader was taken off before I bought the tractor. I really would like to put a loader back on it. It has the mounting brackets underneath and the hydraulic plunbing just in front of the left side brake. It also has the 4-way lever that is currently used to raise and lower the mid-mount 60" mower. Any ideas where I can get a loader for a reasonable price? Thanks. Dave at RaccoonPond, VA

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
sergeant
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-12-25          46573

Allied loader which is made by Buhler and Bush hog make loaders that will fit John Deere's check out places like the Small Tractor Faq it will give you links to those manufacturers ....

View my Photos
murraym
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-02-24          49899

I have a 655 and just put a 410 loader on for 2400usd only thing is hoses are routed over hood but with 12foot hoses could be routed back aroud front of tractor. If you have any problem getting a loader for this money our dealers here have a few let me know. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login