Go Bottom Go Bottom

Will Deere answer the new Kubota G L30 s

View my Photos
Jim on Timberridge
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-11-27          45484

Just visited the Kubota website to see what the new Grand L-30 series Ute's looked like. The L5030 has more of almost everything than the JD4710: Hp, weight, instrumentation, wheels diameter, seat adjustments. The hydraulics flow specs are slightly under JD's, but they rate the lift capacity higher.
So, does Mr Deere respond or not? The -10 series modernized the controls, but they really need a -20 series to compete with the ergonomics and design of the NH-Boomer's and now the Kubota's (I'd seriously consider them if only they didn't use the same color as those maniac volunteers from UT).
jim

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Will Deere answer the new Kubota G L30 s

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-12-01          45590

Jim, as always, it doesn't make much difference to boast of something that might be better but doesn't give you better results. Deere has boasted about there hydraulics flow for years but there loaders were slower and with no real advantage on the lift. I think Kubota is on the right track with the new series and they will be tough to beat as the compacts in our area keep coming into the larger farms in our area for many of the day to day tasks on farms. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login