Go Bottom Go Bottom

4310 E-hydro

View my Photos
Dennis
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-06-23          39774

I am considering a 4310 with e-hydro. Is there anyone with more than a few hours experience with this transmission? The features look very interesting, but I'm wondering about the reliability, given all the gadgets. Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

4310 E-hydro

View my Photos
Haras Lucero

2002-06-24          39811

I have a 4310 eHydro and, after 42 hours, I have no complaints.

Not exactly a "long service time" so take it for what it's worth! :-)

Bill Kambic ....

4310 E-hydro

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-06-24          39813

Bill. Have you read today's post "4400 Lemon" ? Do lemon laws extend to machines other than automobiles? ....

4310 E-hydro

View my Photos
Haras Lucero

2002-06-26          39867

Mark, I looked at the "4400 Lemon" thread. It is a sad situation and I would raise some serious Hell with the dealer and, if that did not work, make the folks at JD think that Beelezbub, hisself, had come to call!!! :-)

I found http://www.lemonlaw.bbb.org/ and this has links to the "lemon laws" in each state.

Hope the situation works out for the best.

Bill Kambic ....

4310 E-hydro

View my Photos
jimbopa

2002-07-03          40036

My 4310 now has 26 hours on it. I had a problem early beciuase the dealer could not get the 48 backhoe to mount-turned out to be an install issue-he did not have the right bracket

I had the tilt steering wheel get stuck-dealer repaied it and now I am a little more careful with this feature. Seems when getting on the unit if you pull the wheel you could hose it up.

only other issue, cannot get the backhoe to pull into position to mount using just the three point hitch. it will not raise it high enough to insert the pins so i need to hook the hoses up and use the stablilizers to bump in into position.

I traded a 755 for this unit,much less noise but i am not overly impresssed by the amount of power. on hills the thing seems kinda weak.

No problem with all those switches except finguring out what each is for. Yes I have sprayed them with water but no issues.

Loader mouns easy and like the ehydo and motion match features. Belly mower sounds and works good as does 48 backhoe.

Totals for my setup was 27500-every option, 60 belly,430 loader and 48 backhoe

If I had it to do over, I would have kept the 755, it was a smaller machine but all in all for what I used it for it was a better unit.

Hope this helps. ....

4310 E-hydro

View my Photos
Roger H.

2002-07-06          40101

jimbopa, you mentioned that you were not impressed by the power on hills. Have you noticed any difference when the Load Match switch (the one just left of the steering column) is turned on. I have a little time on the ehydros and it has been my experience that turning the switch on helps a bunch. ....

4310 E-hydro

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-07-07          40117

What does a load match switch do? Or maybe I should ask what is it supposed to do? ....

4310 E-hydro

View my Photos
DH83

2002-07-15          40406

Noticed last night my gauge glass fogged up behind the glass on my 4310 w/18hrs on it.Called local dealer(not the
dealer I bought it from)today and said he said he would
order a whole new instrament panel for it.He also said
they have never seen a 4000 ten series tractor as they
have been selling alot of 4000 series tractor lately.
JD has been paying the freight to ship to Iowa from anywhere in the US,I wonder if they will increase the
rebate this fall? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login