Go Bottom Go Bottom

Mini Excavator SY20C - Small Body with Big Power

View my Photos
validation
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-09-07          195752

As mini excavator, SY20C weights 1.75 tons, which is widely used in minor engineering construction including gardens, farmland and urban construction as well as lifting, crushing and dozing. As the representative of SANY mini excavators, SY20C looks much more compact and flexible.

SY20C mini hydraulic excavator adopts EPA Tier 4F engine, which is powerful and environmental friendly. The self-developed hydraulic adjusting technology and mature loading sensitive system greatly improve working efficiency with low fuel consumption. Mini excavator SY20C adopts anti-vibration system and noise reduction technology, guaranteeing safer and more comfortable operation. Being small and compact, SY20C is ease of operation and can be used in very narrow space. Equipped with reliable components and super design, SY20C is strong and powerful enough to deliver maximum performance in the toughest working conditions.

Sany provides maintenance guidance according to SY20C¡¯s performance. The following guidelines should be followed in order to keep your mini digger stay in good condition all the time.
1. When the excavator is working, the bucket should not rise and fall heavily, and don¡¯t collide with the truck and crawler belt.
2. The machine mustn¡¯t be too close with the electric wire and the distance between excavator and electric wire should be kept as specified.
3. The bucket must fall to the ground when the driver is leaving, no matter the leaving time is long or short.
4. When the excavator is walking, the capstan should be in the back, the jib should be parallel with the crawler belt, the distance between bucket and ground should be about one meter. The slope should not exceed the maximum degree that mini excavator can bear.

Link:   

Click Here

Picture Link

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Mini Excavator SY20C - Small Body with Big Power

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-09-08          195760

Very elusive company, we have attempted to contact several times without a response. I do believe that they build good machines. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login