Go Bottom Go Bottom

4520 hydraulic diverter kit doesn t work rear SCV s 4 and 5

View my Photos
sctractor
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2014-12-16          191645

Hello
This tractor has the kit to add SCV's 4 and 5 to the tractor, it uses a diverter balbe controled by a switch located near the lift handle. You flip the switch then are able to control rear hydraulics with the loader joystick. As I understand the loader should not move. Problem I have is my loader still moves, and implement cilenders do not move. Any help?? The solenoid is working. switch is new. No one seems to know what to do. I would love to get a plumbing diagram. This on a 05 4520. Part number for the kit is one of the following LVB25111 or LVB25511 cant remember which.
Thanks
If anyone would like to give me a call my number is 843-992-4532, it is easeier for me to talk than type because I am blind. Yes you heard right.
thanks
Jamie

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-12-18          191665

Welcome to TP, see we are in same state.

Is this the valve system the Agri Supply may still but did sell? Just wondering how do you know the solenoid is working? Can you hear it or did you open an hose and see the fluid move through it? YOU BE CAREFULL if you send pressure to an open line, can really hurt you.

My guess is it is not hosed up correctly. My guess is where it connects is where the issue is. The one Agri Supply did sell has been a while since I looked at it but it was rather simple but with what you are saying think it has to be connected wrong into the tractors system.

I believe if you will do a search on the valve assembly itself again if the unit they sold you will find it on the internet and its instructions.

KT ....

View my Photos
sctractor

2014-12-18          191674

The kit cam on the tractor from the dealer. Took solenoid off, also took it to a hydraulic shop. Free to give me a call if you can help. 8439924532 thanks ....

View my Photos
sctractor

2014-12-19          191683

This is on a 05 JD 4520, came from dealer. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login