Go Bottom Go Bottom

John Deere 790 Tractor Loader Lift Problems

View my Photos
freonkid
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-06-13          171521

Iam experiencing lift problems with 419 loader. Problems started immediately after I performed an agressive plunge into a three foot high pile of moist red clay. Loader works ok when in tilt position.Will not raise bucket nor drive bucket down. Please help.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-06-13          171522

Don't understand works OK when tilted. ....

View my Photos
freonkid

2010-06-14          171523

Clarification"works ok when tilted", I mean the tilt hydraulic cylinders work but the lift cylinders do not.This indicates either select controller problems or lift cylinder problems. I have removed the lift cylinders from the frame,leaving the hoses connected and the cylinder will not drive. ....

View my Photos
jdgreen

2010-06-14          171544

Have you checked the hydraulic quick couplers to be sure they are still plugged in tight? Try disconnecting and reconnecting them. Do you hear the engine labor when you try raising the loader? Does the joystick feel normal? No disconnected linkage? There is very little to go wrong with the selective control valve itself. If the lever is moving the spool valve, the oil should flow. As a test, you could disconnect the hoses to the tilt cylinders and plug in the lift cylinders to those couplers. Then see if the loader will lift. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login