Go Bottom Go Bottom

Fuel Solenoid

View my Photos
harvey
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-01          147653

Fuel solenoid gave me a headache last Saturday. A old post mentioned that there was a new design out there.

All info about this problem and fix is appreciated.

I had very little oil in mine and used some light oils to clean and purge it. Working fine now. But when it doesn't work it is the most inappropiate time.

TIA Harvey

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Fuel Solenoid

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-01          147661

Anyone know if the 10 series tractors have the new solenoid already? ....

Fuel Solenoid

View my Photos
harvey

2007-11-02          147678

Ken was hoping for a answer w/o going to JD. Oh Well!

Just got done with JD the new part is M810324 replaces M808284.

I damn near fell on the floor when I saw the price. $150 and change. I'll be dipped in ____ (the material that comes from the south end of a north bound mammal) before I pay that. I'll put a string and a push button on it before I pay that kind of money for a $12 part. Google will get a work out if I really want one. Otherwise I'll cut the back out and put a cable on it to open the flow.

Sorry can't help with your question. You'll have to look at your part # to tell. If it's like mine you won't see it because they painted over the tag.

Harvey ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login