Go Bottom Go Bottom

3520 AC Charge

View my Photos
Jack
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-04-18          127920

I have a 3520 w/Cab and the air does not cool as well as i think it should. I have looked everywhere i know to look for a tag that tells how much it should hold. Anyone know what how much 134A It should hold?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

3520 AC Charge

View my Photos
jd110_1963

2006-04-18          127967

I can't find the spec for a 3520, but the 4120 is 2.8 pounds. I am betting they are the same. those figures only do you any good if the system is completely discharged. If it is only low on charge, you have no idea how much is in there already. If it is not working properly, I would be calling the dealer to fix it. A 3520 is certainly still in warranty. Are you sure the heater valve is closing properly? Feel your heater hoses to see if they get warm. ....

3520 AC Charge

View my Photos
whiteturbo

2006-04-24          128225

I will do that and you are right it holds 2.8 pounds empty.I did ask a dealer and they did not know and i found it in my manual. I will take it to the dealer i bought it from asap. I asked my loacal dealer and they are kinda upset because i did not buy from them. I asked them about the hyd making a noise when the loader is raised and lowered and was told if it was something the dealer should have checked before i picked it up that there would be a charge to look at it. So i am going to stay away from them.
Thank You
Jack ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login