Go Bottom Go Bottom

John Deere 6400 4X4 MFWD Cab Air Farm Tractor

View my Photos
aarband53
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-03-12          125963

I HAVE FOR SALE a John Deere 6400 4X4, 12/4 SynchroPlus transmission. This is a hard to find tractor. This is a like new cab air 90 HP farm tractor. It has the 540 PTO and the 1000PTO. The 6400 is really a good tractor and considered a present model. You won't find one nicer than this. It has straight sheetmetal and does not have any welds on it. It does not smoke or knock, just a nice diesel sound. It starts up and does not take 2 seconds to fire right up. The inside is nice, it has all the options you want, cold a/c, radio, all the glass is intact and in great shape, the cab is good and tight, there is a couple of small tears in the seat and some of the upholstery is coming loose and one piece behind the seat is gone. . It has a right at 3200 hours on it, the drawbar is not all worn out it is good and tight, as well as the hitch has very little play in it . The entire machine is good and tight. The air conditioner blows super cold and again the tractor has no problems that we have found. It has good oil pressure and good hydraulic pressure. All the glass is intact and has no cracks or bullseyes. The tires are great, the front tires are brand new and the back only have a few hundred hours on them. All the gears work great, no howling, grinding or any noices at all. The clutch is good and tight and the brakes work great. PRICE IS $16000

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-12          125972

Dennis has a classified section for selling items such as this. Furthermore this is your first post and has the qualities of being a dealer sale pitch which would be SPAMMING this board. Should this not be the case please accept my apologies but I still recommend that you post for sale items in the classified section. Thanks ....

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-12          125973

On second thought please let me withdrawl the apology offer. $16,000 is an outrageously LOW price to the point that I would be VERY suspicious of this being a SCAM offer. Take your SPAM somewhere else please. ....

View my Photos
Peters

2006-03-12          125974

As Chief said as a member it is better to post on the classifieds you get more action there than a regular post here as it is quickly buried with fresh posts.
I checked where you had posted on the classified before making comment. By the way there is a 2000 6410 already there from a NY apple grower with a few more hours for $9000. You will get a few more dollars in CA though and TN according to Chief. ....

View my Photos
aarband53

2006-03-12          125976

I'm very sorry about my mistake, please let me know how to delete it from here, sorry again ....

View my Photos
Peters

2006-03-12          125977

I would not worry about it. As I said in this section it will quickly get buried. I would just post in the classieds.
By the way you can post pictures under your profile and then make reference to them in your add. Hope you have good luck with it. ....

View my Photos
rlibby

2010-07-25          172569

Sounds good, do you have some pictures? Does your John deere 6400 have a loader on it? How are the rearends(front and back). Where is your machine located? All compression checks, powere take-off, clutch, breaks, engine, transmission, hydrolycs, water, etc. with no problems? Why are you selling it?

Thanks, Ron
rlibby9@hotmail.com ....

View my Photos
hardwood

2010-07-25          172574

Ron; Those posts ae over four years old.
We have a classified section here, something like you want may be there. ....

View my Photos
NEROS2011

2011-01-16          176437

Hi-

I have a client that would like this tractor.

How can I contact you...

NEROS
neros@aol.com
541-831-0007
541-326-2100 ....

View my Photos
Murf

2011-01-16          176438

Let's see, the original post is going on FIVE YEARS old and the last post points out the date..........

Let me guesss, you are going to pay by bank draft but are going to include a couple grand extra that you need sent to your 'shipping agent' right away by Western Union so that they can speed this tractor on it's way to your cousin in Nigeria?

Best of luck. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login