Go Bottom Go Bottom

Iron Horse Tractors

View my Photos
cknight1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-09-11          116240

I was curious to what anybody thought about these Iron Horse Tractors. Whether they were comparable to name brand tractors in price and specifications.

Thanks,
Chris

http://www.ironhorsetractor.com/iht254.html

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Iron Horse Tractors

View my Photos
JDFANATIC
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-09-11          116243

Why post this on the Deere site? Seems to me this should be on the Gray Market or General forums.

JDFANATIC
JD2210 ....

Iron Horse Tractors

View my Photos
Iowafun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-09-12          116278

Considering this guy posted only 6 times and each one was for this website, I suspect it's an asian looking for free advertising again.

Dennis? ....

Iron Horse Tractors

View my Photos
cknight1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-09-12          116283

actually im a student at babson college. im researching these tractors against name brand tractors as a type of case study. i figured my post would get more exposure in the name brand tractor forums. ....

Iron Horse Tractors

View my Photos
kwschumm

2005-09-12          116284

Are you locked in to Iron Horse? It seems the Chinese tractors are sold under a lot of different names, many of which are better known. Check out the Jinma/Farmpro/Agracat, Nortrac, and other Chinese tractors forums. Owners of those brands have participated here and can tell you a lot about them. There are comparable machines in nearly all brand line-ups. ....

Iron Horse Tractors

View my Photos
Chief

2005-09-12          116285

Chris, as I replied in the other tractor brands section to your post; these Iron Horse tractor appear to be a rebadged version of the Jinma 254 from what I see. I am sure perhaps Chip Uren or some of the other chinese tractor owners such as greg_g will jump in and shed more light on this question as they have much more experience with them. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login