Go Bottom Go Bottom

flashing code on 4310

View my Photos
Iowafun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-06          103629

This morning while clearing snow, the MFWD on the new 4310 would not engage. It finally did, but now I have a flashing error code. It's long, then short, then long, then short. 4 flashes total, long pause, then it repeats.

Does someone know what this code means or where I can find out? I couldn't find a list of codes in the manual.

Also, please see my snake post under General. That just topped off my morning.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

flashing code on 4310

View my Photos
havoctec
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-01-06          103638

I would call the dealer and ask the service department what the code means. ....

flashing code on 4310

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-06          103642

On the eHydro it means a brake switch input, i.e. the brake is engaged. Are you sure the parking brake is completely off? Maybe the brake switch is bad. ....

flashing code on 4310

View my Photos
Iowafun

2005-01-06          103650

The dealer said it was the brake switch and also can indicate the cruise control had been attempted to be engaged. I had hit the cruise control on accident this morning when trying to engage the MFWD. I'll fire up the tractor when I get home (after killing the snake in the house) and see if the code keeps coming up. That was what the dealer recommended.

BTW, the MFWD equiped 4310 worked awesome for clearing snow. What a sweet machine! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login