Go Bottom Go Bottom

Excavator Daily Maintenance Guidelines

View my Photos
optionals
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-12-09          195989

Hydraulic excavator is the best digging tool, which are used to excavate materials above or below the bearing surface of the machine. It has become one of the main construction machineries in engineering construction. Daily maintenance is an effective way to extend its service life. Daily inspection is very important to ensure the digger to work durably and efficiently. For the self-employed, the daily inspection helps reduce maintenance costs. Here are some guidelines about the digger daily maintenance that may improve your digger’s working efficiency.

Firstly, the operators should walk around the digger twice to check if there is something wrong with the chassis, and check if there is fuel oil leaking from the slewing bearing, and then the brake deceleration device and track bolt fastener. For a wheel hydraulic excavator, the operator also needs to check whether there is something wrong with the tires and its pressure.

Secondly, you need to check whether the excavator bucket teeth are abraded, which will greatly increase resistance in the process of construction and reduce the working efficiency.

Thirdly, it is an important issue to choose the right diesel oil. The type of the diesel should be chosen according to the ambient temperature. The diesel should not mix with impurities, dust and water, otherwise, it will cause wear to the fuel pump and damage the engine of the hydraulic excavator. Open the oil drain valve to draw off the water before daily operation and fill the fuel tank after the inspection. The air in the pipeline should be removed after the fuel in the engine is used up.

Link:   

Click Here

Picture Link

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Excavator Daily Maintenance Guidelines

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2017-04-20          196538

bump off unanswered ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login