Go Bottom Go Bottom

agracat manual

View my Photos
happyboy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-07-06          155119

need manuals for model 3720 w/ y480 engine desiel 4 wd recenty brought a 2004 model but did not recieve any manuals

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

agracat manual

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-07-06          155122

I'm confused how you could have a 2004 AgraCat, when the company went out of business in 2003. Plus, the 3720 was a rebadged JM304 (30 horsepower), which suggests the Y485T engine. I don't believe I've ever known anybody that had a Y480.

There are four manuals to look for; tractor operations and maintenance, tractor parts, engine operations and maintenance, engine parts. The manual for 30-35 hp Jinmas will take care of the first two. But you need to confirm which engine you have before buying the other two.

//greg// ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
happyboy

2008-07-07          155129

was told 2004 model seriel #37974 have found out it is a 2003 w/y480 4 cyl 35 hp desiel do you know where i can get manuals no one seems to have here in arkansas ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-07-07          155134

Again, the Y480 is a stranger to me. If indeed true, it's possibly an engine unique to the now defunct AgraCat. Humor me though, and look at the manufacturer's engine label. if it's not on the valve cover, look on the side of the engine block.

//greg// ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
happyboy

2008-07-07          155160

side of engine s480 4 cyl. ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
greg_g

2008-07-07          155163

Well, like I said - the two tractor manuals should be readily available from any Jinma dealer. But I think you might get the same blank stare from them when asking about a Y480. I can only surmise it was an engine option elected only by AgraCat

I see what's labeled as a Y480 engine at FarmPro though (Homier). If that's not a typographical error, you might want to give them a call about a pair of manuals.

//greg// ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
happyboy

2008-07-08          155166

thanks for the help jmparts has operation and parts list on hand at $7.00 each ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
happyboy

2009-03-15          161074

if you need copy of sale paper secification i can send them by fax ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
greg_g

2009-03-15          161076

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy | view 161074
if you need copy of sale paper secification i can send them by fax
For what reason? Are you still looking for more manuals? I thought you were getting the two Y480 engine manuals from JMParts ? If no, how about that Homier lead I provided?

//greg// ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
happyboy

2009-03-15          161086

still waiting on delivery ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
new2tractors

2013-11-11          188324

I am also looking for manuals. I need them for the Agracat 200, 2wd, 20hp tractor. Can either of you lead me in the right direction to get them? Thank you. ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
greg_g

2013-11-11          188326

Shouldn't be a problem, it's just a rebadged Jinma 200. Contact any Jinma dealer for a 200 Series manual set (of 4). Before calling, write down the info on both the tractor data plate and the engine data plate.

//greg// ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
new2tractors

2013-11-17          188338

This may sound like a dumb question, but where are those plates located? As my username suggest, I am really new to tractors. The biggest problem I am having now is, when we bought the tractor and backed it off the trailer the tractor ran out of gas. Now it will not start because apparently there is air in the line. Unfortunately both my husband and I know nothing about tractors. We don't have a clue where the fuel lines are. The previous owner did not supply us with all the necessary manuals, he obviously did not have them either. We have had the tractor one week now and have been unable to use it. It is sitting in the middle of the field.... Can you or anyone else reading this help us locate the fuel lines and provide instructions on how to get the air out of the fuel system? Pictures would really be helpful. We have the Agracat 200, 20hp, 2wd tractor. Thank you so much. new2tractors ....

agracat manual

View my Photos
greg_g

2013-11-17          188339

Ok. First, it doesn't use "gas" - and don't even think about adding any to the tank. It takes #2 diesel fuel. Next, the tractor data plate is typically located either inside one of the rear fenders (facing the seat) or the side of the transmission housing. The engine data plate is typically either on the valve cover or on the side of the block.

The procedure to get a diesel engine bled and primed has been discussed in detail many times here. If you don't have success with search terms "bleed" and "prime", I'll point you to a few specific threads.

//greg//

agracat manual

View my Photos
BruceHammers

2013-12-31          188567

Good to know that happyboy is finally getting the manual of AgraCat model Y480. It seemed to me that it was not possible to get the information about that model which you were telling us before. Congrats. By the way, have you got the delivery??? ....

Link:   Hydraulic Installation Kits

agracat manual

View my Photos
decajeaux

2017-03-09          196368

I have an Agracat 3720 Magnum that I'm trying to locate a manual for as well. My clutch went out and I need some sort of manual to get started. Can anyone help? Thanks. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login